Blackmail

Any thoughts? Someone i met on here is trying to blackmail me today. User cutedebbie26. I told them to fuck off, they threatened to send my pics to people I know. Geez. What should I do about this? I stopped communicating with them immediately, I don't play that game. Silly though, my pics are public anyway

This topic was edited
RE:Blackmail

How would they know what "people you know" to send them the pics??? Makes no sense...????

This post was edited

They might know who you know on here, but sending your nude pics to someone on a naturist site is a bit like taking coals to Newcastle...!!!

This post was edited

Itd be nice if the admin of this website could delete these users. They are rampant on the site.

This post was edited

I got some e-mail spam the other week with a similar blackmail threat - "I found your pics online" sort of thing, "I know who you are..." Completely random, they have no idea of course. But if they send out enough of them, I suppose someone will bite. In a way, it's a so-twentieth-century concern; so many people conduct their sex lives online now that it's barely remarkable. The worst thing about it is not money blackmail, it's the use of such material in personal vendettas - where the victim and perpetrator know one another and thus the perpetrator has access to the victim's network.

This post was edited

Tammywiliams is another fraud who blocked me because I exposed her B.S. Her days are numbered on this site as she does not live in New York and is only here to sell bitcoin investment crap. TT2 needs to delete and ban this fraud immediately. Hopefully TT2 will return soon and get rid of this cancer on this site.

This post was edited

1) Know that blackmail threats are unlikely to be followed up upon
2) Recognize that TN is an archaic dysfunctional site which can't be trusted with full body and face pix, etc.
3) Be selective in making friends with people who are verified have pix and a history you read about
4) Be suspicious and aware that anything else is likely spam
5) Expect people who want to be your friend want to engage with you for who you are. That means they communicate specific to you, not lines which can be sent to anyone
6) Take time to get to know people over a range of topics and issues
7) Don't send your personal email or private info, and stick to communication that doesn't reveal your email or phone
8) Understand that there are a lot of great people on sites like this, but the majority are not
9) Be willing to share personal struggles that make you human and vulnerable without revealing too much to see others' empathy in their response.
10) Be positive and patient.
Good luck!

This post was edited

Very true .

This post was edited

I know of this scam being used on several college aged guys. Pretty girl hits them up on social media. Then they move to SC or Kik. The girl sends her nudes and asks for his. He sends them and even video of a bate session. Then a man contacts him asking for money or they will send to all his contacts on social media. Usually closing their social media account stopped it . In one instance the guy had just bought a car and the financing agency got an email saying I have pics of him. They really didnt care - its obvious that it is foreign actors who dont understand us well. I know of one instance the guys dick pic was sent to all his friends. Not being a TN it was embarrassing but he lived. Police wont do anything and its apparent pretty frequent. Seems like a lot of guys like sending their dick pics out! Imagine that !!

This post was edited

There are suckers that fall for these things all the time, why do you think they keep coming back. If we ignore them, block them, report them, they will eventually go away as it's not profitable for them.

This post was edited

The number of fools who support the scammers by sending money far outnumbers those who ignore, delete, and report the scammers. I have reported scammers to admin to no avail. Sadly this site has a cancer called scammers who continue to grow and spread like a cancer in this site.

This post was edited