DeAnza going textile

Looks like DeAnza is changing to a textile resort

This topic was edited
RE:DeAnza going textile

Yes, I saw that was happening back in May. I was planning a several-week stay and saw they raised the rates by 300% and allowed textiles anywhere they wanted. Well, the resort was a 1000 trails many years ago and went bankrupt. I wish them success but once all the nudists that live there leave and they have no full-time residents streaming money into the resort they will be sorry they changed it. They get a minimum of $35,000 a month from lot fees and now they will probably lose all of that. They will also lose the annual memberships from all those full-time residents. Such a shame to see a nice resort go away.

This post was edited

Dont forget that when it was originally built it was for textiles. And went out of business.

Stupid people do stupid things. Why change something that works !

This post was edited

Hope Dave and Helen received cash for the sale of the park. If not can't believe Dave would agree to this move. Very sad day for DeAnza Springs for sure. Gen-Z and Gen-X certainly has a lot to learn about life and marketing. Japan became very successful at copying things and making them better. Hopefully the owners will wake up from being "woke" and make DeAnza Springs better than it ever has been and establish a new nudist philosophy for astronomical success!

This post was edited

Are you kidding me? This is a staple for us. We go several times a year for day trips and long weekends. It's so close and we love the desert landscape. I suppose we'll need to check out Glenn Eden, Olive Dell and Shangri-la in Phoenix now. Plus I'm in two bands that have played there several times. We won't be doing that either.

This post was edited

Oh, that is too bad I can't believe it.
I was only there once when I lived out there.

This post was edited

We visited several times and loved the hiking trails leading out of DSR. We did quite a bit of naked hiking there, but my wife was not a fan of camping in the desert, so we never stayed. It's about a 2 hr drive for us, which is easy for Southern Californians.

Too bad it's going textile. Obviously, my wife and I will not be back any time soon until it reverts back to nude or clothing optional. Sent them an email stating our displeasure, which I'm sure will fall on deaf ears.

This post was edited

Wow - that is fricking sad. I haven't been but was looking forward to my first visit.

This post was edited

This is a huge loss! I was planning a few nights there at the end of Aug... I have been going a few times a year for a while now. Not a huge fan of Glen Eden, perhaps I'll go to Palm Springs...

This post was edited

More than likely it will go out of business again and they will have destroyed what was an established resort.

Dont forget that when it was originally built it was for textiles. And went out of business.Stupid people do stupid things. Why change something that works !

This post was edited

More than likely it will go out of business again and they will have destroyed what was an established resort.

Dont forget that when it was originally built it was for textiles. And went out of business.Stupid people do stupid things. Why change something that works !

This post was edited