Someone to go with

I live in Ohio about an hour from white thorne. Id like to visit for a day but dont want to go alone. Is anyone interested in going with me? Man or woman doesnt matter just looking for a nudist friend. Send me a message if interested. We can talk and get to know one another before we go. Id like to go before the summer ends. Let me know. Im a 35 year old male.

This topic was edited
RE:Someone to go with

WAs just there this past weekend. I'll see if I can't find another open day to shoot over that direction. Will let you know

This post was edited

I'm always willing to make a new friend and go to White Thorn

This post was edited

I'm always willing to make a new friend and go to White Thorn

Send me a message we can exchange numbers im always free on Saturdays Id love to go real soon!

This post was edited

WAs just there this past weekend. I'll see if I can't find another open day to shoot over that direction. Will let you know

Ok cool Im always free on Saturdays Id love to go once before summers over let me knoe

This post was edited

If anyone is interested in going send me a message Ill shoot you my number and we can make plans to go Im free every Saturday. Ive been once before but it would be a lot more fun if I had a friend to go with

This post was edited

I would be interested in going one weekend..
I have been there several times , but it has been a few years ...
Like to go ahead this summer..
Cleveland here

This post was edited

I would be interested in going one weekend..I have been there several times , but it has been a few years ...Like to go ahead this summer..Cleveland here

Let me know lets go one of these Saturdays before summers over we only got a few more weeks.

This post was edited

If anyone is actually interested in going with me heres my number 330-802-5771 shoot me a text and a picture of yourself. Id really like to plan to go on Saturday aug 12th I could go for the whole day.

This post was edited

If anyone is actually interested in going with me heres my number 330-802-5771 shoot me a text and a picture of yourself. Id really like to plan to go on Saturday aug 12th I could go for the whole day.

Sent you a text.

This post was edited