Nudism in Crimea

Greetings to all!

I want to share with you information about places of rest without clothes in the Crimea!

1. Koktebel

The nudist beach in Koktebel in the XIX century became famous among tourists as one of the centers of domestic nudism and naturism. Obviously, that is why the nudist beach is practically not separated by anything from the "dressed" part of the central beach.

2. "Fox Bay"

"Fox Bay" is considered almost the most popular nudist beach on the peninsula, especially among young people. The beach is located near the village of Kurortny, at the foot of the Echki-Dag mountain. This is not just an equipped comfortable beach, but a tent camp, which is located on the territory of 5 km. Naturists don't come here for a day or two, they live here for weeks. Getting to the beach is quite simple. The bay is located 30 km from Sudak, but you will have to go with transfers. First, you get from Sudak to Shchebetovka by bus, and from there by minibus to the Resort. The resort village is located right near the shore, so you don't have to go to the beach for a long time.

3. In the village of Ordzhonikidze

In the village of Ordzhonikidze, the entire beach is completely nudist. So here you can sit absolutely in any place convenient for you and not be shy about nudity.

4. In Sudak

Sudak has one of the most picturesque nudist beaches. More precisely, it is located in Turtle Bay. To get to the beach, you need to go towards the New World, to the foot of the Genoese fortress.

5.In the resort village of Novy Svet

The once popular resort village of Novy Svet was simply a paradise and until 1912 it had the appropriate name Paradise. But now it is empty and perhaps that is why adherents of naturism and nudism have fallen in love. You can sunbathe without a swimsuit on the whole beach, and it's not difficult to get here. Sudak is 5 km away, you can walk and take a minibus.

6. Beach in Gurzuf

The beach in Gurzuf is one of the most inaccessible. It is located in the western part of Yalta at the foot of the Bear Mountain. You can't get here by car, you'll have to walk or get there by boat. A great reason to arrange a walk by the sea.

7. Beach in Foros

The beach in Foros is known among tourists as a place for complete privacy. Countless juniper bushes, steep cliffs have a relaxing holiday alone with nature in a cozy tent camp. The beach is located near the sanatorium "Foros", you need to go towards the deputy dachas. A narrow path leads from the beach to the sea.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism in Crimea

crimea is ukrainian!!!

This post was edited

I have Russan speaking Ukrains living next to me hidding out the war in the UK

This post was edited

One question, are you on the site to communicate about recreation and nudism or to discuss politics?

This post was edited

Crimea and the Gaza Strip don't sound like safe places for any recreation in 2024. How about considering Sochi or another safer place?

This post was edited

I'm sorry, in my post I described possible vacation spots and where they are located. Regarding the situation, everyone should make a decision on their own based on the information they have.
Regarding Sochi, I agree, there are more palm trees there, and the sea is warmer, as for me

This post was edited

Did not know that there is nudism in Crimea. More for soldiers in the moment I guess.

This post was edited