PNW Group Event

Hey Folks,
Ive been thinking for a while now that it might be fun to put together a group camping trip sometime this summer. If anyones interested in helping me organize this little event please drop a message my way and let me know. Im going to make an announcement in the PNW group and on the forum also.
Yup I posted it twice. Figured better safe than sorry.
Thanks
Steve
PS I suppose those of you who live outside the PNW are invited too if youre interested in traveling out this way this summer. You gotta be on your best behavior though. LOL

This topic was edited
RE: PNW Group Event

Sure wish we could attend! We'dto meet the man behind the mohawk! (Hear he's a real teddy bare) lol

This post was edited

Sorry Steve, helping Jen to bounce the spam off of here, just borrowing the thread.

Thanks,

Steve

This post was edited

Sure wish we could attend! We'dto meet the man behind the mohawk! (Hear he's a real teddy bare) lol

Grrrrr :)~

This post was edited

Still nothing huh?

This post was edited

Thanks, I'm still working on it. Have gotten a little interest from a few folks but still waiting for the numbers to get up there to make the effort worth it. I'll keep goin till there's no point anymore LOL.

This post was edited

Hmmmmmmmm
What is PNW?

(I know, I know, I'm always the last one to get the full picture!)

j

This post was edited

Hmmm...Depending on when, where, and how long, I would be interested I think. I'll have to remember to keep an eye out on how this progresses, have tent will travel! lol

This post was edited

Hmmmmmmmm What is PNW? (I know, I know, I'm always the last one to get the full picture!) j
Oh Jerry, I don't know weather to tell you to go back to sleep, keep taking the tabletts, or go to my new TN addicts group and give a talk on how NOT to get addicted to TN!
Pacific Northwest (Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Lower BC) Nudists

Phil.

This post was edited

LOL Thanks Phil.

This post was edited

Ah, hmmm, sleep sounds good, the tabeltts are only asprin and, and, oh poo, I forgot.....

Ok, ok, going back to sleep....PWN..... I was hoping "Preparing World Nudists" (world domination?)

j

This post was edited