RE:Being a gay man at a primarily straight resort

Talk about Navet, you are completely self absorbed in it! Grow up.What does this mean?

Navet means turnips in French. Something about veggies?

This post was edited

I have it on excellent authority, that navet is a gobbledygook word meaning, sexuality that is neither repressed nor gone wild, and it would be naive to believe otherwise.

This post was edited

Well I just enjoy being a nudist no matter the venue. If you treat everyone with respect you usually avoid any problems especially on a platonic level. As a gay man I've noticed that other gay or bi guys will usually be attracted to me and vice versa. There are also couples who enjoy being with gay men even if only platonically.

This post was edited

Wouldn't bother me a bit.

This post was edited

Wouldn't bother me a bit.

This post was edited

I have been to both, a traditional nudist resort and a gay clothing optional resort. I attended them alone and is identified as a single male, yes there is more that is involved in filling out paperwork at the traditional nudist resort. I have not had any problems but the other nudist can be somewhat unfriendly. As for the gay resort attending it alone is not a problem. Being a gay resort doesnt mean it will be sexual but a place you can be naked with other guys. Everyone respects each other and leaves each other alone.I have never seen any open or group sexual activities. If it does happen it is done in a private place and away from view of the other guys. The gay resort provides a safe place to be naked and enjoy the pool and grounds without fear of exercising your freedom of being naked.

This post was edited