Some of these new groups

I come onto the site today, look to see how my own new group on DC area naturists is doing ...
... and I find a new group, "
h118 - 25 Year Old Girl That Want An Older Experenced Man/h1
and when I take a look, just out of curiosity ..
... wouldn't you know, it was started by the Older (I'll have to take "Experienced," or "Experenced" on faith) Man. 49 years older, to be specific. (And looks at least that in his one--dressed--photo.)
I wonder how many pictures of naked 18 to 25 year old "girls" he'll collect. By the way, does anybody else here feel strongly that a 25 year old "girl" is, in fact, properly termed a "woman"?

This topic was edited
RE: Some of these new groups

Remember there are a group of people here that flag owners of such perverse group to rid the site of such trash. You too can help by flagging a groups creator sending the word to TT1 & 2 that you are not happy seeing them on the site. We'll always see someone trying to push the limit of exceptable here on TN it comes with the territory. If your certified visit the forum for certified members to learn more about flagging and what constitues a flagging offence.

This post was edited

Tried to find the Group so we could see who started itto flag him. Could not find it. Please put the exact group name or better yet, a link to the groupor the user name of the owner.

This post was edited

I couldn't find it either. BTW, a 25-year-old female is a woman.

This post was edited

it would be nice if the group approval went from a possible idea to help clean up the site to an actual function of the site. so what if the person who createda group that will be flagged has to wait a few day for group to be approved, it might just be enough to make the person give up.

This post was edited