I've been sleeping naked for years.

As far back as I can remember I've always sleep naked. Wearing clothes is just not comfortable in the bed. Plus it's better to start the day naked.

This topic was edited
RE:I've been sleeping naked for years.

I've only been sleeping naked for a little over a year. And it happened by accident. I was staying at a place with no air conditioning, and to have a chance at sleeping, I had to get all the clothes off to be as cool as possible. Oh my God. It was so much more comfortable. I never would have guessed what a difference it was. And I asked myself, why shouldn't my body get to spend some time in it's natural state with no garments clinging to it. I sleep so much better. I'll never go back.

This post was edited
RE:I've been sleeping naked for years.

I've only been sleeping naked for a little over a year. And it happened by accident. I was staying at a place with no air conditioning, and to have a chance at sleeping, I had to get all the clothes off to be as cool as possible. Oh my God. It was so much more comfortable. I never would have guessed what a difference it was. And I asked myself, why shouldn't my body get to spend some time in it's natural state with no garments clinging to it. I sleep so much better. I'll never go back.

Finally found someone who started later than I did.
I didn't become a regular nude sleeper until the summer after I turned 36.
We had recently bought a house with a pool in the back yard.
I started swimming nude after our son was asleep and it didn't make sense to put something on afterward.
That quickly lead to me sleeping nude every night whether I swam or not.
I made a feeble attempt to wear something in bed when the weather got cooler, but decided to sleep nude year round by the end of the year.
What did you wear in bed before that.
I had a long progression (regression?) over many years from long PJ's to short PJ's to boxers before arriving at nothing.

This post was edited