RE:Pushing Boundaries

Unfortunately, clothing can be daring. At some beaches my Speedo is daring, at another my thong is daring. Wearing a thong at those Speedo beaches could get nasty catcalls and/or a visit from a LEO after being reported by someone who knows better.

While I never been a fan of thongs, at least not on me, I never swim wearing anything more than a speedo. It has been that way since the summer of 1977. When I lived in the Fort Lauderdale area, 80%+ of the guys at the condo pool wore them and the rare times that I went to a beach that wasn't nude there were still a good percentage of them. Since I moved to Vero Beach, I am the only one in a Speedo when at the community pool. When I go up north to Western and Central NY state, I am quite often the only one at a gym pool or beach. There is a unofficial nude beach on Lake Ontario that is accessible through a state park. When I was there a few weeks ago, I parked my car, stripped down to my Speedo and walked the 2 miles down the beach before the Speedo "fell off"
I never had any major negative reactions to my wearing a Speedo other than a rare snide remark. I have received more positive comments, especially from a couple of the women here at the community.

This post was edited

have received more positive comments, especially from a couple of the women here at the community.Basically the same here. No comments, but approving looks, smile and wave, and one woman stopped me in the parking lot to chat. Doubt that would have happened if I had been wearing dork shorts.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, clothing can be daring. At some beaches my Speedo is daring, at another my thong is daring. Wearing a thong at those Speedo beaches could get nasty catcalls and/or a visit from a LEO after being reported by someone who knows better.While I never been a fan of thongs, at least not on me, I never swim wearing anything more than a speedo. It has been that way since the summer of 1977. When I lived in the Fort Lauderdale area, 80%+ of the guys at the condo pool wore them and the rare times that I went to a beach that wasn't nude there were still a good percentage of them. Since I moved to Vero Beach, I am the only one in a Speedo when at the community pool. When I go up north to Western and Central NY state, I am quite often the only one at a gym pool or beach. There is a unofficial nude beach on Lake Ontario that is accessible through a state park. When I was there a few weeks ago, I parked my car, stripped down to my Speedo and walked the 2 miles down the beach before the Speedo "fell off"I never had any major negative reactions to my wearing a Speedo other than a rare snide remark. I have received more positive comments, especially from a couple of the women here at the community.

Have you tried going between your house and the pool in just a speedo?

This post was edited

2 weeks ago I got hurt at work ended up whit 7 stitches in my head any way my niece asked how I was and did it look bad I told her I send her a pic selfi but it would be adult if that was ok she said yes but send it to me when she was at work so I waited and did she sent smile faces back I was nude in mirror

This post was edited