Payment

Hi,
I am trying to be a paid member but I keep getting the message from TN that they not recieve my payments.
First I tought there was a problem with my CC but there seems to be nothing wrong with it.
Anybody else had this problem?
Cheers, Ald

This topic was edited
RE: Payment

We are new to the site and paid for the year. More for the support than anything else. Time will tell if we renew.

This post was edited

TTY has to much do do and needs to get some help with the payments and administratives duties.. Have wanted to pay for my use of the site also, but the stories of not seeing the payment or hearing form thesite is scary when it comes to money and CC's!!

This post was edited

I too, tried to upgrade our account last week using my debit card and for some reason it wasn't accepted and I know that there is know problem with my card. The only info I got back was that my card had been declined. On checking with the bank, they said there was no problem this end. So I will have to remain an unpaid member.

This post was edited

I too, tried to upgrade our account last week using my debit card and for some reason it wasn't accepted and I know that there is know problem with my card. The only info I got back was that my card had been declined. On checking with the bank, they said there was no problem this end. So I will have to remain an unpaid member.We've integrated a backup merchant that you should be redirected if your
credit card is declined. If you have not tried recently, please try
again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This post was edited

although I am not a paid supporter of the site, I admire and thanks the people who paid their membership fees just to keep this site going.
it is basically the same idea as Wikipedia founder asking users to donate to keep their site alive
there is no free lunch in this world, isn't it?
having said that, there are always the occasional credit card technical problems, i used to work for an airline redemption program, and always get into trouble charging the travellers' credit card for no known reason

This post was edited

Hi,I am trying to be a paid member but I keep getting the message from TN that they not recieve my payments.First I tought there was a problem with my CC but there seems to be nothing wrong with it.Anybody else had this problem?Cheers, Ald.....Hi, (I can't the reply field to work so this appears in the quotation field!)I tried to pay for a friend's membership last year and Alert Pay accepted the payment and I have the receipt. I noted on the payment which member account it was for, but neither he nor I ever received credit or the year's membership for the money spent. $44+ out the window. I had signed up for automatic renewal, but this year I'll be thinking twice before throwing my money away again. Plus it's unfortunate, as I visit this site many times a day and I really like it, but this kind of fiscal irresponsibility is aggravating.TimP.S. And yes, I wrote to Admin numerous times (7)without ever receiving one answer to my emails.

This post was edited

wow this above message is a disturbing read for those few of us who did bother, LOL

This post was edited