RE: Vote for a return to civil discourse and shared respect

AYE!... Also, I have noticed a huge difference in communication and respect when one disagrees on a topic. THANK YOU! I knew naturists are better people than what we were seeing. Sometimes we just need to step back and remember why we are here and who we are. Relax and enjoy.

This post was edited

AYE

This post was edited

AYE!!!

This post was edited

Definitely AYE AYE AYE.... just the Kiwi way!

This post was edited

AYE!!! always

This post was edited

Aye ....One of the reasons I left TN for a couple of years. It's not just here on TN. Several other sites I'm on can turn ugly quite quickly and without good Moderating ... the site can go south in a hurry. One site I was on, shut down completely and started over with a new set of rules and a great Moderator! It's a totally different site now and much more fun, civil and informative.:)

This post was edited

Aye to the 10th.

This post was edited

AYE! Back to the top!

This post was edited

If, like me, you are getting fed up with all the name calling and petulant behaviour and wish to see a return to the use of good manners and civil discourse on this site, please say'AYE'AYE

This post was edited

I'd like to call for it not only on this site, but in all aspects of civilization. A vote; however, is really meaningless because those who have caustic comments generally do not see themselves as being disrespectful and lacking civility. They do see the other side of the argument possessing those qualities.

This post was edited