RE: Vote for a return to civil discourse and shared respect

A Zombie thread-died 7 years ago-it didn't work then and it died.

This post was edited

I'd like to call for it not only on this site, but in all aspects of civilization. A vote; however, is really meaningless because those who have caustic comments generally do not see themselves as being disrespectful and lacking civility. They do see the other side of the argument possessing those qualities.Very well stated , bravo
I heartily agree.
Perhaps the reason the thread was revived after 7 years is the continuing decline of civility and respect in many areas of society.

This post was edited

I'd like to call for it not only on this site, but in all aspects of civilization. A vote; however, is really meaningless because those who have caustic comments generally do not see themselves as being disrespectful and lacking civility. They do see the other side of the argument possessing those qualities.Very well stated , bravoI heartily agree.Perhaps the reason the thread was revived after 7 years is the continuing decline of civility and respect in many areas of society.Respect is earned and rewarded , shaming , shunning and disrespect is against our social contract with each other in or out of a shared nude space or community .That only changes once it called out and resolved .Norm

You seem to be missing the point?
You have been called out by many for your own disrespect.
Disrespect towards other long time members on this site, such as Andy.
How hypocritical and two faced can you be?
You should follow the advice from the other veteran members.
Why do you continue to post?
You have been told to zip it.
You continue to dig your own grave on this site.
We are new on here and even we can see the pattern that you continue to display.
Maybe you should find yourself another hobby or another site?
Just saying.

This post was edited