my first visitor since hanging my "nudist household" sign

my sign reads "nudist household..if my nudity upsets you please notify me before i answer the door".i recently had trouble with my phone and contacted the phone company with my problem.a technition was sent out 2 days later to fix it...to my surprise it was a nice looking brunette lady,this made me very nervous to answer the door nude.she walked up and rang the doorbell.i couldnt decide whether to dress or not then she rang it again and i heard her say "is anyone home?"so,i said"what the hell"and answered the door nude.she told me she was from the phone company and shook my hand.i told her what the problem was and let her know i would be in the kitchen if she needed me.while in the kitchen getting dinner ready to put in the oven she came in and let me know it was a minor problem with a wire in my phone jack and it had been fixed.then she let me know that it was so cool to remain nude when someone comes to my home.she let me know that she was raised a nudist until she was 14(when her parents split up)and her mother stopped practicing nudism.she said even though her mother had stopped she remained nude as often as possible and later in life after meeting her husband and having 2 kids her husband asked her to stop being nude around the kids and she abided by his wishes.she said that after seeing me being so comfortable in the nude it brought back so many goodmemories to her and that she was going to confront her husband about her desire to be a nudist and not being ashamed of it.i was really sympathetic for her because i put myself in her shoes thinking that if someone stopped me(or tried to)from being a nudist i would be SO miserable.i told her to stand firm and to explain to him how strongly we feel about our lifestyle...and i joked with her saying "if i ever had any problems in the future she could work nude"and surprizingly she said that would be awesome.so,now im thinking if i shouls loosen a wire just to get her back to the house to see if she would work nude....lol.this was a very nice experience and i will never be nervous about answering the door nude again

This topic was edited
RE: my first visitor since hanging my

the nudist resort i frequent has business cards of people who do electrical plumbing, etc so when i call i always say i got your card at the resort

This post was edited

No offense but I don't think this really happened sounds too easy. Service people will at best say oh um sure you can stay nude if you must.I have had it go both ways. I have had service people say it was great that we are clothing optional, and one who even asked if he could work nude (we said yes, but he stayed dressed anyway). We have also had one service person who actually said I would rather you put something on while I'm here. Most just dont say anything.

This post was edited

First time it is always difficult to open the door naked to a visitor especially if he his a new visitor and has not seen you naked. Its always tough and a thrill, but once you do your first time, the next time is easy and fun.
Over the period of time, my visitors have seen me naked one time or the other, be it cable repair guy or mail main or handy man etc so when I need them and they visit me, I do not cover up and stand naked with them. I am lucky they have never complained.
My handy man is a muscled guy in his 40s, although he is not a nudist. I remember one time when I had to fix the kitchen tiling and the day was hot. I had called Handy man to help me fix the tiles and I was naked as usual. I was naked as usual while he worked in his cloths. He got all sweaty due to heat and I asked him that he is free to remove his cloths if he liked. After working for almost 1 hour in cloths I think he got all sweaty till inside and removed all his cloths except his undies and we both worked and fixed the kitchen.
By the end of the work his undies were also wet due to sweat and he removed those as well, to clean the sweat but it was very short and he put up his cloths on again. Later we both sat and had beer, I was still naked with him.

This post was edited