Big Naked Moon!

What an awesome jog this morning. The moon is huge and bright. I dont think I have ever run naked while the moon was so bright. It almost felt like daylight. Couldnt have been more perfect with 79 degree cool breeze and clear skies. Hope you get a naked run/walk/workout in today.

Adam

This topic was edited
RE:Big Naked Moon!

You reminded me of the occasion five years ago when I watched an eclipse of the moon naked from the roof terrace of the textile town centre hotel where I was on holiday in Corralejo, Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands.

This post was edited

My full moon story involved a setting full one. Me on my newly purchased off road bicycle and a farmer's lane which i had hiked numerous times sans clothing by daylight and by moonlight. I set off pedaling the rough mown lane by moonlight. At the turn around point 3/4 mile out, behind the farmer's dairy barn loomed a dead cow laying in the path. It was not the first time I had discovered a dead cow deposited during the night to be buried by daylight by the farmer. But it was the first time i had to swerve my bike to miss it. Imagine the scene had a i hit it , gone ass over tea kettle sprawling and been knocked out only to be found by a perplexed farmer.

This post was edited

Indeed, I loved walking through the neighborhood last night with the giant moon's glow shining off my bare skin. I walked four miles to take full advantage of it!

This post was edited

In your neighborhood!?!? Wow!

This post was edited

Not this moon, but others. Enjoyed the riverbank walk. The moon was bright enough to cast shadows, but not enough to capture with a picture. I tried.

This post was edited