Annoying dreams

I made a search before posting this but didn't come up with any results.
I've been sleeping naked now for many years and just love it. The only thing I really dislike about it is wet dreams. They can be very messy. I had my first one when I was 12 or so and to this day still have them but not as regularly as I use to.
Just interested to see what other guys think about this.

This topic was edited
RE: Annoying dreams

Do you also have bowel movements?

This post was edited

This is something that occurs to most guys across a very broad age range regardless of whether we sleep nude, in pyjamas or boxers. It is part of being a male with natural reactions. If this situation is so annoying or upsetting, wear boxers

This post was edited

Wet dreams are a sign of underdeveloped bladder control muscles. Basically, your body is primed for sex and your bladder is full, you can't control both, so your body releases one or the other, you managed to get the one that doesn't require as immediate of a sheet change. If you want to stop this I would suggest making sure you always empty your bladder before you go to bed... if not then... congratulations?

This post was edited

Wet dreams are a sign of underdeveloped bladder control muscles. Basically, your body is primed for sex and your bladder is full, you can't control both, so your body releases one or the other, you managed to get the one that doesn't require as immediate of a sheet change. If you want to stop this I would suggest making sure you always empty your bladder before you go to bed... if not then... congratulations?
Thanks for the advice guys.

This post was edited

This is natural.... It's all in your mind. Try finding it in Yoga, you may find something useful.
------------------------------------------
Masturbate regularly. Choose a day, perhaps once a week, to do it. Try to make it regular.

Don't think a lot about what turns you on. Especially when you go to sleep.

Don't masturbate anytime you're aroused......Stick toyour schedule!

This post was edited

Thanks again guys.

This post was edited

Folks, this is a nudist site , not a place to discuss what bullshit you do during the night . Discuss this these things with your doctor or on a forum for sexual problems .
I don't see it as a sexual problem or BS. Maybe if it's classed as a sexual problem I should of posted this in the "Sex & Sexuality" topic area instead? I'm only new to this site and I thought that posting it in the "The Men's Room" would be ok.

This post was edited
RE: Annoying post

Folks, this is a nudist site , not a place to discuss what bullshit you do during the night . Discuss this these things with your doctor or on a forum for sexual problems .

Well, you have the right to say what you like "in a polite way".

But I see that hetold ushis problem and wants our help. Ofcourse he could see a doctor, but it may be better to seek friends' advice at first.

Besides, he didn't say anything "impolite". All his words were OK !

Posting it in "The men's room" is the best place...... It's a thing men experience. And probably youmay havediscussed it with your "men" friends.

I thought at the beginning he was just attracting viewersso I didn't reply. But then I discovered he wasn't.

I don't think it's an annoying post.

This post was edited

Nothing wrong with a genuine request for help. On top of that, there is nothing wrong with masturbation, it is quite normal, improves cardio health, prostate health, and mental health. One of the best activities you can do for your overall health, and this has been medically proven time and time again.
I even heard this on the radio the other day that regular masturbation can help prevent problems with the prostate.
Once again guys thanks for all of your support and advice.

This post was edited
RE: Annoying dream

if u sleep in u undies or PJs n nut in u sleep most the nut get cached in them. if u sleep nude n nut in u sleep u nut get all ova u sheets n thru to da mattress n all n make a mess n stainz. so preventin that wen u sleepin nude always like i do meen u got to nut wen u awake n cleen up rite b4 u sleepin so u aint nut in u sleep. aint nothin rong boi sharin this wisdom wit another boi. peace, u boi, jabbari
Don't really think I could ever wear undies/boxers (let alone PJs) to sleep in again. This next bit has nothing really to do with this post but only a couple of weeks ago I had to share a motel room with a couple of other guys. They both wore PJs. They had no idea that I was into nudism. One did say though "did you forget your PJs?" I don't even own a pair of them so went topless and just wore undies as I would always do if sharing a motel room or staying at any friends place (unless they were nudists of course). After 2 hours of not being able to drop off to sleep because of my thighs throbbing due to the tightness of the undies (and also listening to their snoring) I ended up taking a couple of sleeping tablets, shed my undies and slept nude. The tablets worked so well that they had to more or less shake the hell out of me to wake me up the next morning. I had a dressing gown next to the bed and put it on in the bed so they were none the wiser that they had just spent the night with a naked bloke sleeping next to them. There was no annoying dreams that night either!

This post was edited