RE: Annoying dreams

Wet dreams are a sign of underdeveloped bladder control muscles. Basically, your body is primed for sex and your bladder is full, you can't control both, so your body releases one or the other, you managed to get the one that doesn't require as immediate of a sheet change. If you want to stop this I would suggest making sure you always empty your bladder before you go to bed... if not then... congratulations?
Thanks for the advice guys.

I should have also said it's a sign of underdeveloped ejaculation controlling muscles, or it can be a combination of the two. While the one guys idea of "scheduling" your sex drive is valid... I would maybe take that point a little farther. I make it a point to masturbate before I go to bed unless I'm really tired or for some other reason not feeling it (emotions, stress, sick) but if i'm at that point i'm just not horny anyway so it doesn't matter. Actually a great thing for "controlling" your ejaculations other than trying to completely abstain from ever touching yourself is to test your endurance. I know of people who will sit and masturbate for hours, it extends their pleasure, makes them last longer with a partner, and gives them greater control and I think has some health benefits if I'm not mistaken. The one post about yoga I endorse as well. While I don't practice myself it's a great way to strengthen your entire body as well as relax and calm you. If it didn't "cure" the wet dreams by decreasing stress or increasing your awareness of your own body it would do so by strengthening the muscles that control your bladder and your ejaculations.

This post was edited

Hi youngbimale2007. Thanks for your reply also. I usually masturbate
in the mornings and have done so for ever but the last couple of nights have
done so just as I've gone to bed. I had a really uninterrupted and dry sleep
after it so I feel as though it is working so far.
Thanks again guys for all your input.

This post was edited

There's nothing wrong with asking for general advice on an internet message board, but anything that could be related to health issues should be consulted with a doctor first, not here, and best done ASAP. Your health and life are nothing to be played with, I've known a lot of people who had problems and merely just shrugged them off, and almost paid for it with their very lives.
Thanks for your advice. Everything is going well the last few nights. However when I see my Doctor next I will mention it to her.

This post was edited