An unexpected request

This past weekend I hosted a guy thru an online hospitality site. He booked with me because he could be naked in a social setting for the first time. He said he went nude around his own bachelor home, but had not let it hang out with others.
I was happy to host him. He stripped as soon as he entered and our conversation flowed easily. At one point somehow the subject
of having only one testicle came up. He said his grandfather who sired 9 kids only had one ball. I shared that i too only had one ball
since birth. He asked if he could have a closer look. That was fine with me. So I spread my legs for him to have a better look. He did not touch me, but if he had that would have been fine too. It is great to be totally comfortable with another guy , while both of us nude.

This topic was edited
RE:An unexpected request

Being nude allows us to see, and openly discuss, many things. I have genital piercings and tattoos, as well as a meatotomy. I'm always happy to talk about any details and give a closer look. And as long as he asks, I'm more than happy to let him touch.

This post was edited

I'd love to see yours up close, and to hear your stories about getting all your modifications!

This post was edited

Having someone who sees you naked regularly is not only good for your interpersonal relationships but also for your health. Someone who can see parts of your body that you can't may be able to alert you about skin conditions and other health issues before they get out of hand. My husband and I see each other naked every day at least once. It helps.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing your experience!

It must be hard to find nudist hosts on online platforms.

This post was edited