Summer is here --- again

It's summer again in the UK. We had a sunny day 2 weeks ago and I thought that was our lot, but the forecast says "warm, then hot, then hotter" over the coming weekend. I'll be taking full advantage of it by heading north about 40 miles to the Forest of Bowland, near Garstang, to spend the weekend naked wandering around with my pet dog.

This topic was edited
RE: Summer is here --- again

Got a bit boring by this morning (Sunday) so my friend suggested we head further north for the beach at the appropriately named village of Bare, just north of Morecambe. It's a lovely beach with nobody there except us and my dog, so took the opportunity the get naked again. Finally left for home at about 8 pm.

This post was edited
RE: Summer is here --- again

Finally having some warm days here in SF BAY Area .. CA ... today is a naked day for me.
Summer is going to be a BITCH once it finally settles here. Just my thought because of the long winter. Summer has to make up for it.
But that's ok with me, more reason to be naked and cool.

This post was edited
Summer at last!

Here in California we suffer from "June gloom" -- you wake up in the morning to a grey, overcast sky and cool temperatures. This usually burns off by noon, but last year we had weeks where it cleared only a little or not at all. Terribly depressing from my perspective. Yesterday I woke up to a clear blue sky (at 7 AM) and warm temperatures. Feels like summer is finally here! Woo-hoo1 :)

This post was edited