Nude Cruise

Have you experienced going on a Nude Cruise? I plan on going in 2024. What time of the year did you go? Single, couple? What did you enjoy the most and the least? Anything to look out for? Did you have an inside cabin or window/balcony? Thanks Oceano

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Cruise

Very curious about this too - done plenty of cruises but never a nude one. I've looked at Bare Necessities cruises a number of times but my wife is reluctant. Personally, I/we have absolutely NO interest in a "lifestyle" cruise - and she seems to be convinced they ALL are...
But that aside, I don't think I'd consider cabin any different than a "regular" cruise. we like balconies, especially after the cruise where she caught norovirus and we were confined to our cabin for 3 days of the trip!

This post was edited
RE:Nude Cruise

Have you experienced going on a Nude Cruise? I plan on going in 2024. What time of the year did you go? Single, couple? What did you enjoy the most and the least? Anything to look out for? Did you have an inside cabin or window/balcony? Thanks Oceano

We've been on six of them. They are more expensive than textile cruises, but we found that we can go with an inside cabin rather than a balcony, since the point of the balcony for us is to have a place where we can be nude and we can be nude anywhere on the ship.

There is only one company that charters nudist cruises: Bare Necessities out of Austin, TX. The others are lifestyle cruises that allow some nudity on the pool deck. They have a big ship cruise every February in the Caribbean and smaller sailing ship cruises most summers in the Mediterranean or South Pacific.

This post was edited