RE:Caught Vs Spotted?

Spotted/Seen is something that we deal with and have delt with since living as nudists. Our first two residences were apartments. I'm the adventurous one so it's usually me that will push those boundaries or being naked in public. We've lived as nudists since our wedding night but it wasn't until we rented our first house with a private backyard way back in '75 that we began taking our nudist life outside in our yard.

Our first spotted/seen incident involved the landlord. After he'd seen us, he made it a habit of coming back around frequently to "check on the house," until his wife caught on and gave him grief. Afterwards, he left us alone. Subsequent houses we rented and bought, we just lived normally inside, out in the backyard and even in the garage with the door open, and nude.

The last three days, our motorhome has been on the curb. I brought it home to have some work done and will return it to storage today. While it's on the curb, it blocks the view of the two homes directly across the street. Although these neighbors have undoubtedly seen me/us nude while in the garage or in our side yards, the motorhome gives me full advantage of going from the front door to the motorhome door, completely naked, out in public in broad daylight. I have been spotted and I have been seen. The neighbors don't seem to care and even some others, while walking their dogs or going for the daily walks have not commented nor have the police come to the door.

Those incidents have been caught on our Ring video doorbell, but I don't have stills, or I'd post them in our profile gallery, or here. I work on our cars in the garage with the main door open and the side door to give me a bit more light, at times. I don't expose myself intentionally and I always park the other car in such a way to give me some screening but there are spots where I am exposed. I've had men, women, couples, walk by smile and wave, say good morning or just hi/hello. What and how much they saw is unknown. Our next-door neighbors have seen us naked the most. They live in a two-story home and have three windows that have a view of our side and backyard, we've provided screening with trees but there are spots where they have a slight view. We just go about our lives, and they seem accepting or at least tolerate our naked life. They are still friendly and neighborly.

This post was edited

Great story! Sounds like a repeat should happen soon. Ive been outside in the backyard and know that Ive been seen many times by my neighbor who lives behind and up the hill one house. So her house is elevated and her kitchen window and back porch look over the 9 tall wooden privacy fence. I have seen her out of the corner of my eye, in the window looking out towards my direction.Ive waved a few times and shes waved back and so far no ill effects from it, there have been a few times where shes been leaving her house and Id see her on her porch and we would return waves to each other. I know that law enforcement have said unless they witness it, they wont do anything about it if there is nothing sexual going on while being nude in the back yards. Ive gotten to where I water the front yard plants every morning it hasn't rained and only one car slowed then continued on as if nothing was happening.When it was warmer, Id always sit on the back porch and drink coffee as neighbors left for work or whatever. Sometimes Id be standing as I watered plants and enjoyed the warmth on my skin. Now that its cooler, the outdoor nude adventures are less of daily occurrences. I do take advantage of warm mornings though. And I tough through cool afternoons as I go in my nearly daily nude walks at my friends house out in the country. He used to just watch from his front window as I use his water hose to wash off the sweat from the walk then it was just Siri g on his porch to now he walks around the yard where Im at or just stands clos by and chats. I never rush to dress as I enjoy being nude and hes not upset or bothered from it either. Air drying is my favorite to do. But sometimes Ill towel off as I always carry one with me but I leave it in the vehicle which means I have to walk across the yard to get it. Hes been known to let me dry off with one of his as well. Hes not a nudist but I see him working towards it. Hes come to the front door with less and less clothes on recently. He has joined me on a walk or two but was never nude. Maybe next summer he will join me on a nude walk and actually be nude himself.
How little clothing is he wearing now? Shorts only? Swimsuit? Underwear?

This post was edited

Just took the trash bins out to the curb. I had my robe on, but it was open. Our next-door neighbor began taking his bins out after I'd taken the first one out. I turned to retrieve the next bin and his garage carriage lights, our porch light, lit me up enough to show I was naked under the robe. I thought for sure he'd say something negative, but he just said, "we heard you out in the hot tube. Must be trying to cool off!" He was right and I said, "yup. Still pretty warm under here!" hahaha He laughed, and we continued to bring the bins out and then said, "goodnight."

This post was edited