Group about peeing and drinking--how to flag?

The Group Uninhibited Nudists https://www.truenudists.com/group/4333/ is ABOUT peeing out doors (many do it, but who forms a group to discuss it). Furthermore, the, uh, person who started it has posted a whole string of messages about DRINKING it.
How does one flag a group? Does one flag the person who started it?

This topic was edited
RE: Group about peeing and drinking--how to flag?

If you are flagging a group you must flag the originator, give the reason and the title of the group. I have flagged the person you refer to regarding posts who is not the group originator by going to his profile and flaggin it as due to his posts in that group

This post was edited

If you are flagging a group you must flag the originator, give the reason and the title of the group. I have flagged the person you refer to regarding posts who is not the group originator by going to his profile and flaggin it as due to his posts in that group
Boy, you're right! Man, did I ever get confused.
Must remember not to flag, when I come on here after a couple of drinks with dinner.
Yes, the string of messages was by someone not the originator. The group still strikes me as weird, but I think I'll content myself with just not joining it.
P.S. Thanks for saving me from an embarrassing faux pas.

This post was edited

I some times think that the people who start these stupid groups are not nudists at all, but a bunch of wacky pervs. there so many here just wish we could get rid of them all!

This post was edited

Nicedad ought to read between the lines of this group and re-read the threads written there!!
The group has and always was going to attract some unsavoury types. Asside from the fact that it is talking about toileting naked it has nothing to do with nudism.
The posting of comments to do with drinking ones own urine are disgusting IMHO and the creator has done nothing to remove them and by not doing so is condoning the act.
Of course it has now been hijacked in a sexual way and erection photos are posted there.

This post was edited

If I am not mistaken, certain respected figures have publicly admitted to drinking their own urine for health purpose. Most recent one of them I guess was Indian Prime Minister Morarji Desai.

Whereas I agree the group is a bit suspicious, I don't see it that offensive, either. Individual posts may be overboard, but it is very rarely the group name itself that is bad, just what people may make out of it - and that may be entirely different from what group founder had initially in mind.

Whether a thing or two in the group name is related to nude lifestyle or not, is really not a reason to flag a group. Nudist Golfers could be perfectly legit group, though I am not aware of many golf courses where nude golfing would be common or even acceptable. What is offensive to one may not be it to another. So a vegan nudie might be repulsed about "nudist barbecue - best ways to roast your steaks" and so on. Only if thing goes from matter-of-factly tone to very offensive and deregatory, then some reaction of course would be fitting.

What comes to this particular group and its postings, I think there is one particular member with multiple postings who has simply gone overboard and probably should be flagged. I am not aware of competences of group starters in regard to removing posts of members, but all I see is this one member having posted number of questionable posts, originators only comment there has not been anyhow unconstructive, nor I see any other members there acted out of line.

This post was edited

Your pics are stolen "Harry" Want me to prove it?
If they're stolen, then they're stolen FROM me. I promise you, in every one, the naked person is me, personally.
I would just mention that yes, I have posted them in many other places (including my now-deactivated Facebook page), so possibly you're run into them in one of those places.
They would show different IDs. Obviously HarryCovert is a user ID here, not my name; it's quite common and expected here, isn't it? It's a play on the French "haricots verts" (I hope I've spelled that right; it's been 45 years since I "studied" French, and I only did it because I was made to do it), which means green beans.

This post was edited

Nicedad ought to read between the lines of this group and re-read the threads written there!!The group has and always was going to attract some unsavoury types. Asside from the fact that it is talking about toileting naked it has nothing to do with nudism.The posting of comments to do with drinking ones own urine are disgusting IMHO and the creator has done nothing to remove them and by not doing so is condoning the act.Of course it has now been hijacked in a sexual way and erection photos are posted there.
I agree, by and large; reading between the lines, it seems pretty clear that the group is ABOUT a strange fascination with peeing. But I don't want to be too quick to judge someone who doesn't monitor his or her groups too well. I'm in a lot of groups I haven't visited in ages. I've even started a few, and not been to them for a while. The thing is that there's no way to find out IF anything has happened in your groups, without visiting them individually. And when I do, usually, nothing has happened. Which is why I don't. Which in turn probably explains why nothing happens.

This post was edited

Your pics are stolen "Harry" Want me to prove it?
If they're stolen, then they're stolen FROM me. I promise you, in every one, the naked person is me, personally.
I would just mention that yes, I have posted them in many other places (including my now-deactivated Facebook page), so possibly you're run into them in one of those places.
They would show different IDs. Obviously HarryCovert is a user ID here, not my name; it's quite common and expected here, isn't it? It's a play on the French "haricots verts" (I hope I've spelled that right; it's been 45 years since I "studied" French, and I only did it because I was made to do it), which means green beans.
Unable to "edit" my previous accusation, I will publically retract my statement. Please accept my humble apology, Harry.
Accepted, with thanks. You and I have had our differences, but I acknowledge that my own carelessness had a lot to do with that. I hold no grudge.

This post was edited

Actually its quite simple if you are the originator of the group. At the bottom of each post there is a box from which the group originator can delete the post with a single click.

This post was edited
Get a Life!!

Jesus, people. get a life... If you if you don't like a group, hate the group, or are repulsed by that group and what it espouses, why the hell are you going there? Live and let live, to coin a phrase, or "leave in disgust"!

This post was edited