RE:boner at urinal

Peeing with a boner is not only possible but fairly easy for some including me. The problem is if I tried to do it at a urinal (where I would never have a boner anyway) the stream wouldn't hit the urinal it would hit the ceiling.
For the record this entire topic is a bit off topic for a nudist forum.

This post was edited

Interesting topic. I find it harder to pee with a boner but agree that it will subside afterwards. As far as being seen at the urinal I guess my PA jewellery might distract them.

This post was edited

When I was much younger it seemed like I always got a pee hardon and it was nothing to head to the urinal to relieve myself. At times I had to stand back a bit or pee on the wall and I can never remember a time when others peeing at the same time had an adverse reaction. Oh sweet memories of days long past!

This post was edited

Of course its ok by mutual consent. Men are gifted with a cock that gives services and pleasure in many ways to both sexes. Its a great way of meeting others for the first time. Then find a convenient place to Get Nude !

This post was edited

Well, I have to admit that when taking a leek in a public lavatory I do check out other men's penises. I have seen some real whoppers but most are about the same as my own. Not being a homosexual, I am not generally aroused by these sights, generally, but being, in fact I suppose, bisexual, some are very appealing. That said, I am there to relieve myself and not solicit sex so I finish my business, zip up and go on my way.

This post was edited
RE: boner at urinal

I will actually get an erection out of nervousness sometimes. Has nothing to do with looking for sex. I dont wave it around or draw attention to it on purpose. Hope that is ok. Im newer to being out in groups.

This post was edited

I will actually get an erection out of nervousness sometimes. Has nothing to do with looking for sex. I dont wave it around or draw attention to it on purpose. Hope that is ok. Im newer to being out in groups.

This post was edited

I would often get a semi whilst at the urinal, rarely a full boner. It's the thought that other men along the line may be looking at my dick that causes my arousal. I do have a furtive look at other guys. I have noticed that some guys linger at the urinal after they have finished peeing, spending a lot of time milking and shaking their dicks. It's a bonus when the guy next to me flops out a whopper!

This post was edited

Id say yes

This post was edited

It is OK.
If you are unsure about it.
When you want to go to urinal. Go in the cubicles

This post was edited