RE:65% Off

By AndyDi:Board shorts are the dumbest swimsuits ever made. We were just in Hawaii and the women were wearing next to nothing suits while the guys looked like they were wearing pants. We spent the day on the pool deck of the hotel. I took my tan thru swimsuits that are short and clingy when wet. Had a guy and a couple ask me about where I bought them on the island. haha Not sure they sell them on the island but gave them the link to the site.Sounds no different to when we had our honeymoon in the early '90s. I went expecting a bit of a swimsuit Mecca in this Pacific paradise at which I'd find a skimpy suit for myself to impress my bride, but only found one store with anything approaching what I was after. A brief with a bold colourful floral pattern, lined, with two-inch sides was the best I could do. Nice, but I thought I'd find more (or less, depending on one's perspective). The ladies' ranges weren't that radical either, but my wife did find a nice bikini.

Where was that?

This post was edited
RE:65% Off

I like your thinking. I have cut away the material between the legs and slit the sides so that a pair of shorts becomes an elastic waist band with fabric flaps front and back. I don't think they pass for legal, but do pass for shorts for people who drive by while I am push mowing my front yard. I call them my barely there shorts

I have just purchase a pair of shorts which are full of holes like a cheese grater, from a distance they do look fairly conventional, but close up they are see through, just bought for mowing the front lawn

This post was edited