RE: Vigina

There you go with the "he" again...He might have a vigina you know.

This post was edited

I studied the bible in church and sunday school. Then I studied it with Northrup Frye at university as a work of literature and not a sacred text. As a book, it has it ups and downs and the story certainly drags in places.

This post was edited
RE: Vagina or Vigina?

Quite true Amanda, if there is a God it is pretty damn sure its a he not a her - LOL
But seriously this is about belief there doesn't have to be proof it is purely a belief. And ultimately God and belief is about Power!
This God, that God. My belief = No God but hey I can live with myself and I hope all out there can too.

This post was edited

the concept of "suffering" has as much resonance in buddhist and eastern philosophy as it does in christian. Let's not put on our "big boy" pants.

This post was edited
RE: Vagina

nothing personal. I'm just not fond of religious hegemony.

This post was edited

This is a nudist site and not a sexual site but since we are on the subject of vaginas, let me add my 2 cents worth. If God did have a physical body, which He does not, I'm sure that He would choose to have a vagina rather than a penis. Remember I did not say vagina and uterus. Viginas are wonderful things but its the uterus that causes all of the complaints. These particular parts of our bodies are designed for dual purposes, mainly elimination of waste and reproduction. While males receive gratifacation from the act of reproduction, this is not necessarily true for females. Many women could take it or leave it, it really doesn't matter. What these women don't realize and their husbands are completely in the dark about is that women have at least three separate sexual organs that are often not stimulated during sexual intercourse. Medical science has not yet found a use for these organs other than sexual gratification. As of yet they have found no dual purpose! Because of this, it is possible for women to be extremely aroused and maintain that arousal for a long period of time. Men, on the other hand, become aroused, reach a climax and then it's over. This is why women can have what's called a 60 minute orgasm. Actually it's not really a 60 minute orgasm but a series of multiple orgasms over an hour's time. What a woman also needs in order to accomplish this is a loving partner who will place her needs ahead of his. Getting back to the original premise, this is why I said God would choose a vagina over a penis.

This post was edited

Well, it's nice that is has a choice.

This post was edited
RE: Does God have a vigina?

Hving re-read the original question.............
Inherant in the question is the postulate that God exists. Therefore any discussion on that existance is off-topic, and merely serves to distract and/or detract from that question..
The question merely seeks to assertain whether God has sex, and if so, which ? My answer stands as complete, yes, and yes. ( think about it )

This post was edited

gender, not sex. That's what a "vigina" is for.

This post was edited

Humans are imperfect in their understanding, especially of things that have perfection. Therefore to suggest that we truly understand the nature of any kind of god that we claim to have perfection, especially when we base that understanding off of a book written by men, mistranslated over the centuries and watered down to mean what was popular for the time, is naive and self-servicing. To suggest that there isn't an unknown out there that we have no human understanding of is also naive and self-servicing. However atheist only ask for proof, a scientific duplicate-able logical way of proving that something is "of god" and not just refracted beams of light bent by water molecules that create a colorful arc across the sky that people who lived in a desert climate and therefore wouldn't have seen rain in amounts large enough to create said sky moisture and lacking scientific understanding would have equated with a covenant from "god".

That being said it's not my place to tell you you're wrong to believe the way you do, just that you can't reproduce it and prove it and therefore don't convince a compelling enough argument for me to accept that your truth is "the" truth. Also when you use your truth to try and harm other people through religious wars and suggest that certain laws violate your rights because it doesn't follow your religion's view of the world there's a serious issue. As long as your rights aren't tread upon don't tread upon someone else'. I believe for the most part religions like Christianity are designed to control the masses and explain things people otherwise didn't have answers for. There's a reason the Dark Ages was big for Christianity, because people believed blindly.

And with that being said, if you want to believe that God has a vagina or a penis or a giant green head that you visit in Emerald City so you can return to Kansas with your dog and a new pair of shoes, so be it. Technically since the common Christian belief is that God is in all of us God through extension of women who believe in a God and technically all women as we are all made in God's image not only has a vagina, God currently has about 3-4 billion live vaginae of all ages, races, shapes and sizes.

This post was edited