RE:Anyone here drive 1 or more states naked? (U.S)

Thats awesomeand impressive! Bucket list items for me include pumping gas nude, going into a store nude, checking into a hotel nude. Maybe be pipe dreams, but hey!

I recently put together a map showing states where I have driven nude in (Yellow) and stated where I did nude gas stops (Orange) Plus states where I have done World Naked Bike Rides (Black dot) As you can see I have not made it farther west than Texas. As a matter of fact Dallas is the farthest west I have ever been in my life. I hope to make it to San Francisco in the next couple of years, but I would probably fly out there, although it would make a nice several day road trip and I could add New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California to the list.

This post was edited

And you were driving nude at the time?
If I recall correctly, you were surprised by the ferry at the southern tip of the state.
Had you dressed before you got there or had to put something on when you approached the toll booth.
Actually, you could have saved time and money by taking the NJT to DE1 and not have to get dressed for the boat ride,
I was driving nude at the time and did not know about the ferry until I got within a couple miles of it. I was heading to Rehoboth Beach to visit a friend on my way to VA Beach.At that point it would have taken a couple extra hours to go around. I slipped a pair of shorts on while in line at the toll booth. I put a shirt on after I was on the ferry. I actually enjoyed the ferry trip. Gave me a chance to relax a bit and stretch my legs.

This post was edited

I was driving nude at the time and did not know about the ferry until I got within a couple miles of it. I was heading to Rehoboth Beach to visit a friend on my way to VA Beach.At that point it would have taken a couple extra hours to go around. I slipped a pair of shorts on while in line at the toll booth. I put a shirt on after I was on the ferry. I actually enjoyed the ferry trip. Gave me a chance to relax a bit and stretch my legs.

Yes, to save time you would have needed to switch to the Turnpike more than 100 miles north of the ferry. Traveling from DE, the ferry terminal is only a few miles off Delaware Route 1 so you can change your plans when you get there.
I actually have ridden the ferry shirtless. Probably the only place we have both been and I wore less clothing than you.

This post was edited

No but intend to in the future. My Jeep has the fill on the driver side, my Volvo on the passenger. Next time I take the Jeep, I will give it a go.

This post was edited

I just completed a drive from Colorado to Detroit. I did a fair part of it nude, in daylight and darkness. Only dressing to fuel the car. Every where I stopped was to busy and bright to be nude. The fill is on the other side of the car, so stuck to just driving nude.Have you ever pumped gas nude?

This post was edited

Never thought about this but I have driven naked in the following states:

California, Nevada, Texas, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and New Jersey!

Over 20 percent of the nation - I guess I have a new goal now!

This post was edited

Never thought about this but I have driven naked in the following states:California, Nevada, Texas, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and New Jersey!Over 20 percent of the nation - I guess I have a new goal now!

Were all of the contiguous ones in your own car?
Were the others in a rental or a friend's vehicle?

This post was edited

Ive driven from West Tennessee to Orlando, Houston, Wichita, Delaware, and several points in between.

Nude the whole time except rest stops?

This post was edited

I've been to many states but only in last 5 years or so have started to drive nude. I've driven from boston ma, to ny suburbs naked, Sunny rest in palmerton pa, out and back. Jersey shore down and back and ithaca ny round trip one trip buffalo to ny suburb as well. Drove nude in St Martin in and around Orient village. Also from Cocoa fl to playalinda beach and back naked.

Sounds like once you started you got into it quickly!

This post was edited

When I very first started driving (you can guess the age) I would drive naked a lot up and down I-5. Got quite a few stares and honks from truck drivers as they could see through the sunroof. Followed a few into the truckstops. Was fun! Washington to Oregon

This post was edited