RE:Anyone here drive 1 or more states naked? (U.S)

Love it. As a SC guy, one day I will see you driving here. Sam

This post was edited

Some people refuel nude. See video above.No way! That's just wrong. No one would do that.

This post was edited

I have driven to Las Vegas from Ohio nude and from Ohio to Florida nude. So about 17 states in all.

This post was edited

I have drove from NY to Tenneessee in the nude. I think it was 800 miles.

This post was edited

We drive back and for from Ventura area Cali to Lake Havasu AZ every few weeks. I have made the drive many times nude. Wife says, what if we get in a car accident. I think my naked self is hardly the worst thing the EMTs have encountered and likely the last thing they are worried about.

This post was edited

We drive back and for from Ventura area Cali to Lake Havasu AZ every few weeks. I have made the drive many times nude. Wife says, what if we get in a car accident. I think my naked self is hardly the worst thing the EMTs have encountered and likely the last thing they are worried about.

This post was edited

If you are injured the EMTs or ER staff would remove all of your clothing so you would save them time and effort.

This post was edited

I drive naked more than not at work, I do a monthly run from Texas to South Carolina, 1100 miles letting my body breath, except when I get out and fuel of course ~Some people refuel nude. See video above.
And see this video taken at about 7 a.m.

This post was edited

Florida to Ohio several times. Both I75 and I65 routes. Tacoma to Ohio.

N.C. to Ohio. Back in the 80's, coming home on leave. Stopped before I got to the mountains and then drove straight through. Didn't think about the weather very much and just bumped the heat whenever it got cool. Got home about 3 in the morning and it was 13 degrees.

This post was edited

Longest for me was san diego to Denver area. Once fueled in the morning then off we went. Clothes and driving. Had to put something on at Colorado state line inspection. .
Done PA through NY to Connecticut and went through some tolls.
Do a 550 mole trip to nanas so.ewhat regular.
Other than those,.most are more local, less than 100 miles.

This post was edited