Any Nudist or lesser clothes public gym?

Hey nudists,
I am interested in knowing if there's any public gym where people are allowed to be in less clothes like underwear or shorts or even go naked!

This topic was edited
RE:Any Nudist or lesser clothes public gym?

There is Steamworks in Toronto. They have a pretty nice gym and I worked out nude there when I was there in summer 2022

This post was edited

I have taken my shirt off in a hotel gym when I am the only one there. Don't want to drop my shorts in case someone walks in.

This post was edited

I did work out nude at Club Fort Lauderdale when I was in the area last winter. Strangely enough, very few men were nude in the gym, even though most of them were nude in the pool and hot tub and on the sundeck. Why were clothing in the gym if you don't have to?

This post was edited

I have read that most crossfit and some boxing and bodybuilding gyms allow men to be shirtless.
Only gyms I am aware of that allow nudity are either at clothing optional resorts or male only clubs that cater primarily to gay men.

This post was edited

There is Steamworks in Toronto. They have a pretty nice gym and I worked out nude there when I was there in summer 2022

Wow would love to attend a gym for naked workouts, i go regularly but have to keep my clothes on

This post was edited

Is there a back story to this? Did you guys happen to be the only ones there or is it genera acceptable to workout nude? Is it coed or male only?

This post was edited

Is there a back story to this? Did you guys happen to be the only ones there or is it genera acceptable to workout nude? Is it coed or male only?There is Steamworks in Toronto. They have a pretty nice gym and I worked out nude there when I was there in summer 2022

Steamworks is male only and caters primarily to gay men. Nudity is allowed throughout the facilities. Never been to a Steamworks so I don't know how common nudity is in the gym. When I was at Club Fort Lauderdale, a similar facility, nudity was rare in the gym, but common elsewhere.

This post was edited

Years ago the old YMCA in downtown St Louis had an enormous locker room. In addition to the usual labyrinth of lockers, there was the not uncommon long row of open showers, large sauna, hot tub, and steam room. Additionally there was a towel laundry with an unending supply of fresh towels, a masseur room, TV room, back stairs directly down to the basement swimming pool (useful when nude swimming was normal), and a small workout room. The workout room in the locker room was small, and, if memory serves me, equipped with freeweights, jump ropes, a couple stair machines, a treadmill, and an ironing board. Except for the swimming pool, I saw men nude in nearly all of these areas of the locker room.

Alas, the old STL downtown Y moved and the old building sold about 10 years ago. But I suspect there may still be an old Y in some downtown section of some old city somewhere across the country that is similarly equipped. Good luck finding it.

This post was edited