Winter and fireplaces

As the temps are cooling down my outside nude time is decreasing. As much as I am not a fan of the cold weather I love turning the fireplace on and hanging nude by the warm fire.

Anyone else?

Adam

This topic was edited
RE:Winter and fireplaces

I, too, love a fireplace. Haven't had one in years, so I just continue to sit on the couch in front of the tv!

This post was edited

As the temps are cooling down my outside nude time is decreasing. As much as I am not a fan of the cold weather I love turning the fireplace on and hanging nude by the warm fire.Anyone else?Adam

If I had a gas fireplace I would too, However, I rarely bother to build and light a wood fire in the fireplace.
On one occasion when I did, our younger son was fast asleep in his room and our older son was away at college.
I was feeling frisky so I changed into some old clothes.
As the clothing came off, I threw it in the fire.
Just when the last piece hit the flames, our older son walked in. He had gotten a ride home with a friend.

This post was edited

I guess he got introduced to nudity at home!

This post was edited

Heres my obligatory fireplace pic from December 2013. Wow, time goes fast!

This post was edited

I miss my fireplace and waiting for Santa to cum.

This post was edited

I love the warmth of a woodstove. The heat from a wood fire feels better on my naked body than any other form of heat. I love getting a roring fire going and relaxing as the warmth caresses my skin and warms my body completly.

This post was edited

I guess he got introduced to nudity at home!

He had seen incidental nudity at home before, but this was a different situation.

This post was edited

I guess he got introduced to nudity at home!He had seen incidental nudity at home before, but this was a different situation.

If there's no incidental nudity of any kind in a household, that's the rarity.

Did you get caught by your college student while sporting a little too much enthusiasm in front of the fire, all your clothes smoldering and your body 'overheated'?

This post was edited

I guess he got introduced to nudity at home!He had seen incidental nudity at home before, but this was a different situation.If there's no incidental nudity of any kind in a household, that's the rarity.Did you get caught by your college student while sporting a little too much enthusiasm in front of the fire, all your clothes smoldering and your body 'overheated'?

I was in the beginning stages of that.
As I mentioned, basically, when my last article of clothing hit the flames, the door opened. We don't have a foyer, the front door opens directly into the living room. A few minutes later, I probably would have been in a more embarrassing position.

This post was edited

I guess he got introduced to nudity at home!He had seen incidental nudity at home before, but this was a different situation.If there's no incidental nudity of any kind in a household, that's the rarity.Did you get caught by your college student while sporting a little too much enthusiasm in front of the fire, all your clothes smoldering and your body 'overheated'?

By the way, there was essentially no incidental nudity in the home wear I grew up. Everyone wore nightwear and changed in the bedroom or bathroom. Robes weren't worn over nightwear upstairs, but we always put one over our nightwear if we were going downstairs before dressing for the day. Bedroom and bathroom doors were always closed when the room was occupied.

This post was edited