RE:Winter and fireplaces

It's perfectly normal for a man to react like that, given the lovely fire and the freedom of the house. An open fire exerts some strong primal urges for many of us, I've found. Do you remember your older son saying anything to you, or was it more, "I'm sorry, Dad" and that was the end of it?

This post was edited

It's perfectly normal for a man to react like that, given the lovely fire and the freedom of the house. An open fire exerts some strong primal urges for many of us, I've found. Do you remember your older son saying anything to you, or was it more, "I'm sorry, Dad" and that was the end of it?

He went straight to his room and never mentioned it to us again.

This post was edited

So he saw you nude, turned around and went to his room and that was the final mention of it? I suppose a college-age person has seen enough semis around the locker room that seeing dad like that is something he'd just rather forget -- you think?

This post was edited

So he saw you nude, turned around and went to his room and that was the final mention of it? I suppose a college-age person has seen enough semis around the locker room that seeing dad like that is something he'd just rather forget -- you think?

I don't know. He didn't play sports and students didn't shower after gym.
From the door he probably saw mostly my rear.

This post was edited

I love to be naked in front of my open fire or multi fuel stove and feel the warmth on my naked body. The warm glow of a real fire is so sensual and relaxing! I love it!

This post was edited

Hello Adam

That's one of the reasons I enjoy a change of seasons in my next of the woods. For me it's the whole process of splitting the wood, collecting the kindling, stack the fire, lighting it and watch the flames slowly consume until it's a raging fire. Before my non nudist partner passed away, we would then make sure the fire was chugging along slowly before settling back in chairs in front of it, enjoying a drink or two. Sometimes it was that enjoyable, hours would pass in an instant. All the while sitting in front of that glorious fire.

I like summer, naked living is more comfortable, but that radiated heat, the flickering of flames, makes me feel safe and secure. I guess that's what fire has been doing for eons to us humans.

My association of nudity and fire has been a long and glorious one. Apologies for the pics, they were taken over a year ago.

This post was edited