WFH nude is so liberating

Due to the nature of my work I have not been in a formal office setting for many years and have always enjoyed the freedom to WFH nude. However, recently the need for face-to-face Teams calls has ensured that the 'emergency' t-shirt/shirt is nearby should an unexpected call be sprung - if only they knew what was going on beneath the camera line of sight?

This topic was edited
RE:WFH nude is so liberating

Until you have to get up to reqch for something while on camera. One could slide a little sideways to avoid any lines of sight or give a fleeting glimpse that nothing's below the shirt. Is the record setting on?

This post was edited

Due to the nature of my work I have not been in a formal office setting for many years and have always enjoyed the freedom to WFH nude. However, recently the need for face-to-face Teams calls has ensured that the 'emergency' t-shirt/shirt is nearby should an unexpected call be sprung - if only they knew what was going on beneath the camera line of sight?

A friend of mine who is a semi-retired part time consultant says that he doesn't bother to wear a shirt for video calls, He keeps the camera pointed at his face, and if someone sees enough of his shoulders and upper chest to realize that he isn't wearing a shirt, he doesn't care!

This post was edited

In the time I was WFH during Covid, Id have a T-shirt and gym shorts on during in case I needed to get up. And it was a good thing, tooonce during a game of charades in a large group meeting I had to get up and act out tennis.

This post was edited

In the time I was WFH during Covid, Id have a T-shirt and gym shorts on during in case I needed to get up. And it was a good thing, tooonce during a game of charades in a large group meeting I had to get up and act out tennis.

I was wearing a t-shirt and short gym shorts for a volunteer group videoconference and stood up to get something. Someone in the group said "Don't stand up in your boxers. "

This post was edited

I wonder if on-line charades is solely to catch out those not fully clad!

This post was edited

Charades over video?! Sounds like a clever HR move. I use a standing desk system. When in a meeting no one has a clue what might or might not be below the shirt I have on. Plus no worries about having to stand up on camera.

This post was edited

In the time I was WFH during Covid, Id have a T-shirt and gym shorts on during in case I needed to get up. And it was a good thing, tooonce during a game of charades in a large group meeting I had to get up and act out tennis.I was wearing a t-shirt and short gym shorts for a volunteer group videoconference and stood up to get something. Someone in the group said "Don't stand up in your boxers. "

I should have said that "I would never wear boxers for a conference call" without adding "because I don't own any underwear!"

This post was edited