Thanksgiving Sunday

Visited the Magic Circle yesterday for my monthly hike on the trails. It was a bit cool and a little windy but I was quite comfortable wearing just a shirt. Didnt see but a couple of people although there were many campers parked there. I was a little miffed at the sign outside of the white tent that said Residents and their guests only.
I come there to hike even during the summer months when nobody is there. Although I visit to hike the trails I also enjoy meeting fellow nudists. Most everyone in vehicles that pass do wave but sadly in the many many times I have visited Ive not really met any and became friends. Sad.

This topic was edited
RE:Thanksgiving Sunday

yes making nudist friends seems difficult to do.

After living here for 11 years I still don't know any local nudists.

This post was edited

I saw the sign as well a few weeks back and asked a past board member that I met about it. In response, the board member clarified that it was intended to include all those camped at the Magic CIrcle. The sign was aparently put up to exclude locals from treating the big white tent as the local strip club. I am hoping to get out there again when the weather warms a bit; the sooner the better.

This post was edited

I saw the sign as well a few weeks back and asked a past board member that I met about it. In response, the board member clarified that it was intended to include all those camped at the Magic CIrcle. The sign was aparently put up to exclude locals from treating the big white tent as the local strip club. I am hoping to get out there again when the weather warms a bit; the sooner the better.

yes, the next warm spell that comes through I will be camping out there.

This post was edited