The Magic Circle clothing-optional

March 22-24

Looking forward to my first visit to Quartzsite and the Magic Circle. Stop and say Hi. Silver Chevy Silverado and Airstream

Latest Post
by  
February 27 2024

We are back visiting for a week or so. Feel free to say hi. 2

The 2023 / 2024 Season has started

Maybe see you at the Magic Circle this season. Hope we get more warm weather this season. Last year was cold too much.

Thanksgiving Sunday

Visited the Magic Circle yesterday for my monthly hike on the trails. It was a bit cool and a little windy but I was quite comfortable wearing just a shirt. Didnt see but a couple of people although there were many campers parked there. I was a...

Magic Circle information

Here is a link to an article about Magic Circle Feel free to share Link to information

Latest Post
by  
Magic Circle Facebook group

Help more people join Link to Facebook group

Latest Post
by  
Map of Magic Circle area

I just added an edited version of the map in the media of this group. The unedited version is at the provided link. Link to the Map image The Map image in this group doesn't have any other website information on it. The Map in the Link has...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Magic Circle

Hi all, I may be able to pull off a visit this coming week and wanted to confirm my understanding that spending even a night or two at Magic Circle will require purchasing the $40 short term permit since Magic Circle is within the LTVA. Is this...

Magic Circle this weekend

Are there many people at the Magic Circle currently? I may visit this weekend,, Id like to walk the trail, anyone who wants to join are more than welcomed.

Art work at Magic Circle

I just stayed at Magic Circle for a few days. I just added a lot of photos of art work people made from rocks. Check out the media in this group.

Latest Post
by