The Magic Circle clothing-optional

Magic Circle Camping Trip

On Thursday, 2/23/23, we will be leading a small group of first-timers out to the Magic Circle for a weekend camping trip. Most of the group are members of the Southern California Naturist Association (SCNA) and the trip is also sponsored by the...

Connectivity / Internet at Magic Circle?

So my partner and I are full-time RVers crisscrossing the desert this winter. We'll be staying at places from San Diego, De Anza, Quartzsite to Tucson & a little beyond... During our time near Quartzsite we'd love to stay in the Magic Circle...

Proximity to Quartzsite and the RTR

I know posting here on TR is a little futile, but I'm hoping that somebody knows. About how far away is the magic circle from town ( in minutes) and are there attendees of the RTR staying in the circle? I've never been to Quartzsite and was...

Latest PostThanks
by sunkissedlb 
day visits?

Driving between LA and Pheonix in a few weeks, and wondering if The Magic Circle is appropriate for day visits or just for camping? Would love to hear what you have to say! Thanks!

a new season

Hope we see some new photos from this new 2022 to 2023 season I'm hoping to get out to Magic Circle this season.

Latest Post
by  
will be in Quartzsite mid october

looking forward to coming to the LTVA.. see ya then

Latest Post
by  
Temperature

Looks like I might be at the Magic Circle at the end of September. How warm can I expect it to be ? Rob

Great place

Great place, friendly folks, you can socialize or enjoy privacy. Very inexpensive to stay there.

Latest Post
by  
I live in the surrounding area

I live in the surrounding area and was wondering if anyone is welcome to come out or if you have to be staying at in the circle any info is greatly appreciated thank in advance also if anyone would allow me to visit with them and spend a day with...