I am outraged!

As a lifetime paid member like all of you I am outraged by TrueNudist deleting groups and not providing any reason for this drastic action. One of my groups has nearly 2,000 members and over 5,000 posts along with 200 photos is completely gone and no explanation! I discovered this in the general discussion board as many moderators had their groups deleted like mine. We financially support this site, I think they owe us an explanation for this drastic action.

This topic was edited
RE:I am outraged!

I agree with you 100%. If they had to delete some groups due to regulations, that is understandable. Even then, tell us why. But to randomly delete groups, especially currently active ones without explanation is unacceptable.
While I would not mind if some of the dead groups that have not had a post in years were deleted if they need to free up space, the moderators / owners of this site still owe us certified paid lifetime members an explanation of why they are doing it.

This post was edited

I agree with you 100%. If they had to delete some groups due to regulations, that is understandable. Even then, tell us why. But to randomly delete groups, especially currently active ones without explanation is unacceptable.While I would not mind if some of the dead groups that have not had a post in years were deleted if they need to free up space, the moderators / owners of this site still owe us certified paid lifetime members an explanation of why they are doing it.

Even for inactive groups, they should contact the moderator and give them a chance to respond before deleting them.

This post was edited

I agree with you 100%. If they had to delete some groups due to regulations, that is understandable. Even then, tell us why. But to randomly delete groups, especially currently active ones without explanation is unacceptable.While I would not mind if some of the dead groups that have not had a post in years were deleted if they need to free up space, the moderators / owners of this site still owe us certified paid lifetime members an explanation of why they are doing it.Even for inactive groups, they should contact the moderator and give them a chance to respond before deleting them.

For that matter, I would be OK if any member who hadn't signed on in a full year received a message from a moderator to which they had to reply or be dropped.

This post was edited

As long as this practice does not extend to lifetime certified members. I paid for a lifetime membership and took the trouble to be certified. I wouldn't want my membership deleted.

This post was edited

I have had mine deleted for no reason but I contacted them and they restored my membership. I lost everything but they gave me my membership back.

This post was edited