Why was the Song Title thread deleted

The "Song Title" thread has been deleted from the forum. I can understand that the thread was quite large, but there are others that are just as large that weren't touched. It has wiped out the post count and activities of several members. And it was probably the most popular thread on this site.

This topic was edited
RE:Why was the Song Title thread deleted

The "Song Title" thread has been deleted from the forum. I can understand that the thread was quite large, but there are others that are just as large that weren't touched. It has wiped out the post count and activities of several members. And it was probably the most popular thread on this site.

I am very pissed and disappointed that they just deleted it. Who are running this site? What gives them the right to just decide what to delete and what to keep?
I hope they are reading this. YOU GUYS, WE ARE PISSED!!!!

This post was edited

Thank god the anal jewellery thread is still here.

This post was edited

Thank god the anal jewellery thread is still here.

LOL!

This post was edited

The "Song Title" thread has been deleted from the forum. I can understand that the thread was quite large, but there are others that are just as large that weren't touched. It has wiped out the post count and activities of several members. And it was probably the most popular thread on this site.I am very pissed and disappointed that they just deleted it. ... YOU GUYS, WE ARE PISSED!!!!

Oh contraire, I was getting inundated with announcements of friends posting to that thread. I wish I could just turned off those announcements but instead I had to turn off some of those friends. So I for one, am not sad to hear of its demise.

Keep on Rockin', but posting to that thread 6 times a day, by multiple people, I don't need to hear about that.

THE THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE ROCK!

This post was edited