RE:Loincloth

I also use a sarong when hiking. Easy to pull from my belt or pack. And then its a quick wrap around the waist with the twist and tuck under the edge for both ends.
So I am covered but I also can take it off just as fast. And be free again .

But a kilt is something I want to try !

This post was edited

I probably should try a kilt sometime.Recently, a dear friend who supports my nudism bought me a kilt for "when you need to wear something", especially for hiking. I got it relatively late in the year but wore it on a long hike in the mountains. It took a little getting used to among textiles but it was very comfortable. It was a utility kilt and got the shortest model they had, coming to just above my knees, and has an open front with a kind of flap that covers the opening.When i occasionally need to cover up either naked hiking or leaving a naturist resort, i have got a short Sarong, its easy to put on and provides enough covet to make you decentHow do you keep it from falling off?

The one i have has two lengths of material attached at the top that can be tied around the waist to make it secure

This post was edited

I probably should try a kilt sometime.Recently, a dear friend who supports my nudism bought me a kilt for "when you need to wear something", especially for hiking. I got it relatively late in the year but wore it on a long hike in the mountains. It took a little getting used to among textiles but it was very comfortable. It was a utility kilt and got the shortest model they had, coming to just above my knees, and has an open front with a kind of flap that covers the opening.When i occasionally need to cover up either naked hiking or leaving a naturist resort, i have got a short Sarong, its easy to put on and provides enough covet to make you decentHow do you keep it from falling off?The one i have has two lengths of material attached at the top that can be tied around the waist to make it secure

That's probably what I need.

This post was edited

Kilts are usually heavy, which is great if you live in the Highlands. They are supposed to be knee length, which is longer than any shorts I own. When you want to feel unrestricted, a kilt doesn't offer much. I feel a lot more dressed when wearing a kilt than I do in running shorts.

For the best "nothing there" clothing, I recommend finding light weight loose-fitting super stretchy lounge pants. They're in the PJs department. Cut them off to your preferred length. The loose fit is unrestraining. The light weight feels like nothing on. The super stretchy adds a whole 'nother dimension to unrestrained, and provides fast easy entrance, access, and exit. I wear mine when "decency" is the only requirement.

This post was edited

But there are shorter, lighter weight kilts available.

This post was edited

They are not a kilt, its a mini skirt.

But thats what you want to wear so just go for that, itll look a lot less weird that the hand made cat flap you started with.

This post was edited

I guess I did already propose in your "cover up idea" thread: why not just wrap a thin towel or cloth around your waist for the situations you need to cover up? You don't need to create strange couture designs and it's mutlifunctional anyway, you can sit or lay on it, dry your body off after swimming etc. When you learn how to tie it right, such a cloth may fit quite loose without restraining.

This post was edited

I guess I did already propose in your "cover up idea" thread: why not just wrap a thin towel or cloth around your waist for the situations you need to cover up? You don't need to create strange couture designs and it's mutlifunctional anyway, you can sit or lay on it, dry your body off after swimming etc. When you learn how to tie it right, such a cloth may fit quite loose without restraining.

This is a great question one I have been asking myself. I look forward to seeing the response.

This post was edited

I guess I did already propose in your "cover up idea" thread: why not just wrap a thin towel or cloth around your waist for the situations you need to cover up? You don't need to create strange couture designs and it's mutlifunctional anyway, you can sit or lay on it, dry your body off after swimming etc. When you learn how to tie it right, such a cloth may fit quite loose without restraining.This is a great question one I have been asking myself. I look forward to seeing the response.
I guess I don't know how to tie it right because every time I try, it falls off.

This post was edited

There are tons of tutorials on YouTube how to tie a sarong etc.

This post was edited