Loincloth

Some people in a group suggested making loincloths from parts of a t shirt.
One suggestion was to cut off the sleeves, and run a string through the hem,
Others said cut off the bottom, make panels the width you want and do the same.

I took an old t shirt night before last and cut off the sleeves and the bottom.
I ran shoelaces through the hems on the sleeves and made a loincloth.
The front is just covered. but probably wouldn't be for someone who is well endowed.
Back won't cover the top and bottom of the crack at the same time.
The next evening I worked with the bottom
The length wasn't a problem,
Circumference was almost 4', so I made 2 loincloths!
One with 2 12" panels, and one with one 8" and the other 16".
Adequate coverage in all cases.
May make the uneven one 8" on both sides.
Question now is where can I wear them that I can't be nude?
What's left of the t-shirt could be worn as a sleeveless crop top.

This topic was edited
RE:Loincloth

Thats very creative.

But Im still really confused as to why you would wish to do this?

Are shorts not available in your area?

This post was edited

Thats very creative.But Im still really confused as to why you would wish to do this?Are shorts not available in your area?

More freedom of movement than in shorts.

This post was edited

Ahhh, right someone might catch a glimpse.

So its for flashing. Kind of a modern take on the dirty Mac of the seventies.

This post was edited

Ahhh, right someone might catch a glimpse.So its for flashing. Kind of a modern take on the dirty Mac of the seventies.

No, freedom to be covered and unconstrained at the same time. I would prefer that no one catches a glimpse of what is underneath.

This post was edited

A skirt would suit you then and cross dressing doesnt have the stigma attached that it used to.

Wearing a loin cloth in public would be much weirder.

This post was edited

A skirt would suit you then and cross dressing doesnt have the stigma attached that it used to.Wearing a loin cloth in public would be much weirder.

I probably should try a kilt sometime.

This post was edited

I probably should try a kilt sometime.

Recently, a dear friend who supports my nudism bought me a kilt for "when you need to wear something", especially for hiking. I got it relatively late in the year but wore it on a long hike in the mountains. It took a little getting used to among textiles but it was very comfortable. It was a utility kilt and got the shortest model they had, coming to just above my knees, and has an open front with a kind of flap that covers the opening.

This post was edited

I probably should try a kilt sometime.Recently, a dear friend who supports my nudism bought me a kilt for "when you need to wear something", especially for hiking. I got it relatively late in the year but wore it on a long hike in the mountains. It took a little getting used to among textiles but it was very comfortable. It was a utility kilt and got the shortest model they had, coming to just above my knees, and has an open front with a kind of flap that covers the opening.

I would definitely want one that ended above the knees. I find anything just over the knees to be very annoying.

This post was edited

I probably should try a kilt sometime.Recently, a dear friend who supports my nudism bought me a kilt for "when you need to wear something", especially for hiking. I got it relatively late in the year but wore it on a long hike in the mountains. It took a little getting used to among textiles but it was very comfortable. It was a utility kilt and got the shortest model they had, coming to just above my knees, and has an open front with a kind of flap that covers the opening.

When i occasionally need to cover up either naked hiking or leaving a naturist resort, i have got a short Sarong, its easy to put on and provides enough covet to make you decent

This post was edited

I probably should try a kilt sometime.Recently, a dear friend who supports my nudism bought me a kilt for "when you need to wear something", especially for hiking. I got it relatively late in the year but wore it on a long hike in the mountains. It took a little getting used to among textiles but it was very comfortable. It was a utility kilt and got the shortest model they had, coming to just above my knees, and has an open front with a kind of flap that covers the opening.When i occasionally need to cover up either naked hiking or leaving a naturist resort, i have got a short Sarong, its easy to put on and provides enough covet to make you decent

How do you keep it from falling off?

This post was edited