Stationary bike workout

Anyone else have stationary bike ex Peloton? I just got one and interested in any workout or other tips.

This topic was edited
RE:Stationary bike workout

Anyone else have stationary bike ex Peloton? I just got one and interested in any workout or other tips.

We have one, as well as a stationary with a reclining seat. You can get the Peloton app even if your bike isn't a Peloton. There are other similar apps as well, but right now I just ride while watching TV. My cheap spin bike has pretty high resistance even at the lowest setting, so I haven't gotten into changing it during a ride yet. The recliner is much easier to ride nude, although a good thick towel folded over gives enough padding to use the spin bike nude as well.

This post was edited

We have one, as well as a stationary with a reclining seat.

i heard that about the Peloton app but not sure the price is worth it. Have you used it? The bike I got also has an app with classes ride programs etc but the non riding workouts are limited. I can stream YouTube rides to the monitor that came with the bike as well

This post was edited

Anyone else have stationary bike ex Peloton? I just got one and interested in any workout or other tips.We have one, as well as a stationary with a reclining seat. You can get the Peloton app even if your bike isn't a Peloton. There are other similar apps as well, but right now I just ride while watching TV. My cheap spin bike has pretty high resistance even at the lowest setting, so I haven't gotten into changing it during a ride yet. The recliner is much easier to ride nude, although a good thick towel folded over gives enough padding to use the spin bike nude as well.

I also found the reclining bike easier to ride freeballing when wearing shorts.

This post was edited

I also found the reclining bike easier to ride freeballing when wearing shorts.

Dont have a reclining bike and I ride clothes free not freeballing in shorts. Looking useful workout tips.

This post was edited

I also found the reclining bike easier to ride freeballing when wearing shorts.Dont have a reclining bike and I ride clothes free not freeballing in shorts. Looking useful workout tips.

I found that my cock and balls would up in some uncomfortable positions riding a upright stationary bike when freeballing.
Don't you have the same problem when riding clothes free?

This post was edited

Nope no such issues

This post was edited