2023 - highs and lows

Now into 2024 and reflecting on my nude experiences of 2023 I feel some concern that the highs of being nude were somewhat tainted by the lows.
No I wasn't arrested not even chastised by a casual observer. It is just some disdain and perhaps bewilderment of interaction with the nude community that has soured the year.
After planning a day at a nudist facility and actually doing a 'work from home' while there, meeting four young Canadians and spending an hour chatting with a wonderful female resident (who showed me around her home) a fellow middle aged man sat down with me to chat and within seconds he was asking me about sexual preferences and activities. He was in fact 'soft selling' his preference to me and looking to entice me. He is a predator!
My last experience for the year was a day at Birdie Beach which had yearned for some time for. The weather was beaut and I witnessed a couple having their first ever experience of being nude in public! But the day was actually marred by the over representation (10:1) of middle aged western euro extracted men (yes I too am one). It just seems way too unnatural and when combined with a few who remained clothed in the clothing optional and ogling everyone it is down right creepy. Is it any wonder our women do not want to find themselves nude at the beach!

This topic was edited
RE:2023 - highs and lows

Probably not much can be done about ratios until more females decide to join us. I only hope that the environment is one in which they can feel safe and that any attention they receive is polite. It's disappointing when they don't receive that, although I haven't really noticed that in my limited experience.

This post was edited