Caught by unannounced visitors

Since we live naked almost always, we have had unannounced visitors come to the door while we're not dressed. We have something to slip on in the office just in case. Our daughters, S's IL and grandkids have all showed up unannounced and when it takes us a few minutes to answer the door, they then realize ... "we didn't call/text first." It's always, always, always been a rule for us since we became nudists way back in '73 and were married. My new MIL didn't think she needed to announce her visits or knock on the door and wait for us to answer it. She'd just walk in. After she'd done that and saw us naked and, in the shower, having sex in the living room, she stopped visiting unannounced and had her key privileges revoked!

At the time of hiring our service people, pest control, pool service, lawn maintenance, window cleaning, I've been upfront and honest with each of them about our lifestyle. We agree on a day and time frame as to when they will be here, and we agree that we will not purposely expose them to our nudity. As has happened, each and every one of them has come at a different day or time and they've seen us. Once, the pool guy saw us taking a shower. I thought for sure that my wife would have covered up, run inside but she remained and just said, "well, it's too late now." The pool guy was a young man. He was polite and said he'd come back. I told him he could continue and that we'd be going inside soon. He went around the side yard to work on the equipment to give us some privacy. My wife went inside and I remained naked to go talk with him. He was actually quite comfortable talking to me while I was still naked.

For all those others, maybe a door mat like this would be the answer! haha

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by unannounced visitors

Clothed or not, that welcome mat is still spot on.

This post was edited
RE:Caught by unannounced visitors

I think it's pretty common here in most parts of the state, especially in So Cal. We are the state of "good fences make good neighbors". It was better back when I was young and running the streets with friends but kids don't go outside anymore. That makes for neighbors you don't even know or acknowledge. We've lived in this home for 16 years and only really know (just a little) the neighbor next-door and the neighbor directly across the street.

We have nudist friends in WA and CO and they live in areas where family, friends and neighbors just walk into your house!!! Our CO friends routinely have family and friends just drop by and walk into the house. We were visiting once and our friend's brother and wife just walked in. I was upstairs naked and about to come down when I heard their voices. My wife was in just a shirt, unbuttoned and had to turn to button it. Our friends were cordial but told them, "we told you we were going to have guests. You should have called first." To which the friend's SIL said, "we never call before coming over." hahaha

This post was edited