Hangin with Gay Guy Friends

What is your experience simply hanging out with gay guy friends?

We have a pool so in the warmer months we often invite people over to go in the pool and hangout. We often have food and drinks and people go in and out of the house, onto the patio or porch, and into the pool. Everyones typically nude and very casual. These hangouts are simply that - people hanging out together. It seems like everyone has fantasies of times like these turning sexual but thats not the case with us. I really enjoy these times with my friends.

Im curious who else does this. There are so many people on this platform who talk about doing things with people however every single time Ive invited someone off TN they never come. I find that weird. Do other people have friends? Do other people hang out with anyone else? Are we all just sitting in front of our screens by ourselves? I dont think so but now Im not sure. Haha

This topic was edited
RE:Hangin with Gay Guy Friends

Same. Very difficult to get anyone to commit to actually meeting.

This post was edited

I have a couple of friends locally from TN to hang out with, but it seems no one around Hampton Roads want to get together and hang out.. Would be nice to meet other guys locally to hang out with

This post was edited

I think social media encourages people to talk a good game online, but flake out when it comes to actually meeting up in person. And too many are still afraid of group gatherings in the wake of Covid.

Out of curiosity, are there any nude activities going on this weekend? I'm on my way to Norfolk for a convention. I'm arriving this evening and leaving early Sunday.

This post was edited

I've got gay friends that I play nude boardgames with.

It's pretty much like any other boardgame hangout, just without clothes.

This post was edited

Out of curiosity, are there any nude activities going on this weekend? I'm on my way to Norfolk for a convention. I'm arriving this evening and leaving early Sunday.

Nothing specifically nude focused in Norfolk this weekend but if you go out to White Tail theres trivia at 9pm on Friday the 12th, then darts and music Saturday evening on the 13th.

This post was edited

Appreciate the information. I've got convention stuff going on Friday night and have to be up at the crack of dawn Sunday to fly back home, so traveling to Ivor won't be in the cards this time around.

This post was edited

If I could find anyone to hang with in my area I would love to join them. I'm in Mena AR. New to the area.

This post was edited

I have reached out to people asking for people to come over and do this or that but never once have I gotten an actual invitation.
I really love being nude and doesn't have to be sexual. I don't have a lot of time with others being nude because I never get the actual invite!!!
Good luck everyone.

This post was edited

Hey. I'm going to be in Norfolk Saturday and again Sunday. I would enjoy hanging out.
Let me know if interested.

This post was edited