RE:Pics should be of members

Interesting too that we got so many opinions from folk who aren't even members of the ENL group? Odd, and unclear why they care.

Confused Richie, someone shed some light?

This post was edited

I'm going to be installing a reverse lookup tool to check any photos I'm going to load, to ensure they aren't from the Internet
Rx

This post was edited

I feel you should continue posting, Richie. Because otherwise there will not be enough activity, as you have stated. I appreciate your efforts very much! And I personally do not feel anything you post is from the Internet. Frogett aka Mary Anne

This post was edited

I agree... yes, photos posted must be with the full consent of the subject... if they are from the internet that clearly would be in doubt. But I'm sure Richie isn't posting any from the net... he's doing such a good job here... I think they are all from ENLs with whom there is some relationship, even if they are not (currently) a member of the group.

This post was edited

I did occasionally use tineye (dotcom) to check whether pics exist elsewhere on the net. Not perfect but a good test, and sure enough, I often find them.

In the previous group and me being a tyrant not a democrat, posting internet pics would have got you excluded.

I still have pics from former members, NG29, Sandy, Connie... I also occasionally posted a few pics of my friends and models... But I can refrain from doing that. Of course, I think we should continue to post pics of uncertified lady members, who can't do it themselves.

This post was edited

Interesting too that we got so many opinions from folk who aren't even members of the ENL group? Odd, and unclear why they care.Confused Richie, someone shed some light?

Interesting too that some who expressed themselves against internet pics publish hundreds (if not thousands) of those themselves...

This post was edited

I did occasionally use tineye (dotcom) to check whether pics exist elsewhere on the net. Not perfect but a good test, and sure enough, I often find them.In the previous group and me being a tyrant not a democrat, posting internet pics would have got you excluded.I still have pics from former members, NG29, Sandy, Connie... I also occasionally posted a few pics of my friends and models... But I can refrain from doing that. Of course, I think we should continue to post pics of uncertified lady members, who can't do it themselves.

So to be clear,
Are pictures of uncertified (yet) lady members allowed, with their permission of course, to be posted?

Mike

This post was edited

I hope that the pictures are of members of this group

But naturally there are special circumstances that make it hard not to post. Like the modeling picture from F. Or about a topic that is being discussed.

Internet pictures are easy to fake as someone. And I am not a computer person. Lol its not easy to get members to post as much as they can, but its also the subjects that are being discussed that is important.

This post was edited

I can post more! Frogett

This post was edited

I can post more! Frogett

Yes, please!

This post was edited