RE:Pics should be of members

I hope that the pictures are of members of this group
I agree. Keeping a small, intimate group interacting together is vital to its success. Having an exciting dialogue to participate in is also essential.

This post was edited

A consensus is emerging.
Rather than having a rigorous policing, please only post pictures of yourself, your intimate friends, or even members of the group who cannot do so because they are not certified.
I won't be a hard and fast judge, but abuse can be obvious, and when it is, I will delete, advise not to repeat and then exclude thise from the group who don't get the hint.
I hope this is reasonable.
Personally, I don't want to see pictures of a bunch of strangers culled from the internet, that would be only fans.

This post was edited

A consensus is emerging.Rather than having a rigorous policing, please only post pictures of yourself, your intimate friends, or even members of the group who cannot do so because they are not certified.I won't be a hard and fast judge, but abuse can be obvious, and when it is, I will delete, advise not to repeat and then exclude thise from the group who don't get the hint.I hope this is reasonable.Personally, I don't want to see pictures of a bunch of strangers culled from the internet, that would be only fans.

Thanks Jeanne, I will only post photos that have been emailed to me separately by the ladies in the group, never will I download a photo from the infernal-net and post.
I have seen though, through my reverse photo lookup that some photos are also published on other Web-sites, I'm assuming that posting those is still OK if they are of the lady members in the ENL the group?

Richie x.

This post was edited

... So Jeane can continue to publish my pics. Don't blame her for their quality, my looks or the captions though. Anything you don't like, it's me.

This post was edited

Richie, are the other sites' photos placed there by the ENLs themselves? Perhaps we don't have their exclusive attention here and they share with a wider audience.

This post was edited

I think exercising some caution is in order. A few of our members are modelling so their pics may appear elsewhere although there are good chances that in some cases pics are taken from the net too. Now I do care more about personalities than about pics, but if their sole contribution consists in pics taken from the web...

I, for one, don't model (ok, I did model once but none of the pics posted in a restricted-access portfolio after that could anyway be associated with me). So if you find one of my pics elsewhere, please let me know.

A couple of my models did post some of the pics I took in the open access part of their online ports so web crawlers may have found them, but I won't publish their pics here. In fact, I think I'll become very conservative about pics.

This post was edited

Richie, are the other sites' photos placed there by the ENLs themselves? Perhaps we don't have their exclusive attention here and they share with a wider audience.

Yes Steve, well by the look of it anyway, its hard to tell... but some of the ones here are from a series of the same model by the same name as we know her, not going to say who, you, of course, are free to search for yourself.

My assumption is that TN is not the only site or outlet our ladies post to, and that's absolutely fine by me. We never asked for exclusivity in this relationship... i will happily post nude lady photos I'm sent by email by members of ENL, as long as AlaskaJoe doesn't send me a nude of Jennifer Aniston... well, I might keep that one but just not post it here!! Sorry Joe, I know you wouldn't.

I will exercise common sense and judgement with pic posts, and if the Elegant Member leaves ENL, i will refrain from posting any further photos of her.

Hope that all makes sense, common or otherwise.
Richie x

This post was edited

AlaskaJoe, please send me those nude Jennifer Aniston pics first. That being said, guys. A naked girl is a naked girl is a naked girl. I have far shorter hair than Jeanne and I am different in some other minor ways (one being that I never show my eyes) but if when she posts my pics you think they are hers then I'm sure I could make you believe that I'm Jennie Aniston too.

This post was edited

Not being purer than though, I used to model a lot, now less so. Normally art nude and erotic for photographers, but rarely for a website. So you will find me somewhere on the web, for example my husband's flickr acccount. You will definitely find me on True Swingers, in a lot of interesting poses. My main aim, is to stop unassociated pictures here. So if you know the ladies, or any of the other suggested exceptions, please post.

This post was edited

I think you all can find Jennifer Aniston on the TN group Naked Celebrity or something like that. I did not take it nor post it, so can't really say she's the real deal or has been photoshopped. I have met famous people as I am sure we all have, but I never once thought to have my picture taken with any of them. None of them were naked anyway, so what would have been the point?

This post was edited