underwear?

Funny thing, I haven't worn underwear in years. It is uncomfortable. Also without underwear you can get naked faster. [Floridian]. don't even wear shirts much, At this point, I don't own many. I was surprised to see the group....when I do wear underwear, it is Kalvin Kline, leopard bakini, and it when that is all I am wearing. ... I am also spelling challenged.

This topic was edited
RE:underwear?

Funny thing, I haven't worn underwear in years. It is uncomfortable. Also without underwear you can get naked faster. [Floridian]. don't even wear shirts much, At this point, I don't own many. I was surprised to see the group....when I do wear underwear, it is Kalvin Kline, leopard bakini, and it when that is all I am wearing. ... I am also spelling challenged.

I never wear underwear and don't own any.
I rarely wear shirts or long pants from May to September but since I live in NJ I wear both frequently in the colder months.
Strange thing is that even though I rarely wear shirts, I have quite a few more shirts than shorts and pants combined.
About how many each of shirts , pants and shorts do you have.
If I lived in Florida, I think that I would have no more than 2 pairs of long pants.
I understand about getting naked faster. When I leave the last place that requires a shirt and footwear, the shirt comes off as soon as I leave and the footwear when I get in the car. That way when I get home, I just drop the shorts and I'm naked.

This post was edited

Agree, I don't wear them including when wearing shorts. I keep a few for a first time visit to a doctor, but usually not then either.

This post was edited

I rarely wear underwear any more, too uncomfortable once you are used to being naked for long stretches of time. I live in a cold climate and will wear them when it's really cold outside

This post was edited

By the way, where do you wear bikini underwear and nothing else?

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear in 10 years. Best decision I ever made!

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear in a very long time. I am in Florida so often am in just a pair of shorts and maybe sandals only.

This post was edited

In Arizona you almost have to wear shoes outside. But the only time I wear underwear is to the doctor. And most of the time in the summer I wear my c-rings. They feel so much better with out underwear.

Retired now, but when I was working it was outside in the heat of Phoenix. It was so much better free balling. Sweat didnt stay in my clothes as much. But talking to people when I was on a ladder and I was wearing shorts. And they were looking up. Lol

This post was edited

Since I started living as a full time nudist, I stopped wearing underwear. I do have one pair that I wear when I have to "dress up". I have a pair of khakis that show precum wet spots when I freeball so I wear underwear with them.

This post was edited

In Arizona you almost have to wear shoes outside. But the only time I wear underwear is to the doctor. And most of the time in the summer I wear my c-rings. They feel so much better with out underwear.Retired now, but when I was working it was outside in the heat of Phoenix. It was so much better free balling. Sweat didnt stay in my clothes as much. But talking to people when I was on a ladder and I was wearing shorts. And they were looking up. Lol
I wore underwear to the dermatologist for a while after I stopped wearing it elsewhere. Eventually I asked him if he was comfortable with nude patients. He said that he preferred if because it made a more complete and efficient examination possible. Haven't worn underwear anyw

This post was edited

In Arizona you almost have to wear shoes outside. But the only time I wear underwear is to the doctor. And most of the time in the summer I wear my c-rings. They feel so much better with out underwear.Retired now, but when I was working it was outside in the heat of Phoenix. It was so much better free balling. Sweat didnt stay in my clothes as much. But talking to people when I was on a ladder and I was wearing shorts. And they were looking up. LolI wore underwear to the dermatologist for a while after I stopped wearing it elsewhere. Eventually I asked him if he was comfortable with nude patients. He said that he preferred if because it made a more complete and efficient examination possible. Haven't worn underwear anyw

... anywhere since. Should have asked sooner.

This post was edited