Discussions

I love reading the discussions and occasionally commenting on them. However I've noticed they are not in chronological order. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

This topic was edited
RE:Discussions

I love reading the discussions and occasionally commenting on them. However I've noticed they are not in chronological order. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

I believe... as soon as there's an added comment, the topic flips to being the latest... as it has the latest additional content.

Richie (help desk - temporary).

This post was edited

Okay I just noticed this about taking pictures

Looking away from the camera.

My Dad did some professional photography back in the forties too the sixties. When he was taking our Christmas photos he would always say. Look at a spot away from the camera. And I just noticed that about the new photos posted.

My question is does that work ?

This post was edited

My interactions with professional photographers is somewhat limited. The ones I remember would have the subject look at a spot just to the side of the camera when shooting. They typically would hold up their hand just slightly above and to the side of the camera. This would give them a good angle. Their shots always looked good and one was a well known & awarded professional.

This post was edited