Who revealed & discovered the interest of nudity of an aquaintance the hard way

Does anyone want to share a time they were nude in public and saw someone they knew but didn't know was into nudity; and, that person didn't know you were into nudity. What happened?

This topic was edited
RE: Who revealed & discovered the interest of nudity of an aquaintance the hard way

This is something, I think that we have all thought of at one time or another, this has also not happened to me yet. I assume that when it does happen, as suspect sooner or later it will, it will be a surprise.I amhoping that they will be of the same frame of mind that we are, and all will be good. There was one instance when friends of ours did discover that we were nudists, but not that they saw us nude. We had left a few FCN (Federation of Canadian Naturist) magazines on the coffee table, He picked one up, started to flip through it, showed it to his wife and then placed it down. My wife noted a bit of discomfort in the room when she returned, noticed the magazine, and simply asked

This post was edited
RE: Who revealed & discovered the interest of nudity of an aquaintance the hard way

Cont, from above, My wife asked if the magazines made them uncomfortable, the answer was no. We did tell them we were nudists, and they in turn replied it was something that did not interest them. We had a short discussion and moved on from there. They did not indicate that us being nudists would affect the friendship, nor have seen any adverse indications that it bothers them. Basically we made a choice and so have they.

This post was edited

Happened last December. A good friend of mine whom I really need to spend more time with but usually can't due to schedules rented a hot tub for a New Year's party for a week. Seeing as I really don't get to see her often, this was just yet another excuse for me to do so. So we talked on Facebook and sometime during the conversation, she asked me if I was comfortable with nudity. I told her that I was a nudist and then she told me she was one too.
Few days later, I arrived at her place and we, along with some of her housemates, stripped down and enjoyed the hot tub nude. It was wonderful. :D It's always great when you find out your friends have the same interests as you. And it's even moreso when that interest is naturism.

This post was edited
Meeting Someone at Nudist Resort

Interesting question. We always wondered what would happen if this took place. Well, one day it did. We went to a resort. Sat down by the pool and my wife looked across and turned to me and said, "Look, there is Ruth." It was someone from our subdivision that we walk with occasionally and had no idea they were into nudism. Likewise, they did not know about us. Anyway, it has certainly expanded our friendship. It wasn't at all uncomfortable, just a little surprising - you know, kind of caught us off guard. We just went over and talked to them and have enjoyed each other's company evewry time we are at the resort and have gotten together at our home too. We are glad we ran into them and found out. We'll never worry about it happening again.

This post was edited
RE: Meeting Someone at Nudist Resort

John said
Interesting question. We always wondered what would happen if this took place. Well, one day it did. We went to a resort. Sat down by the pool and my wife looked across and turned to me and said, "Look, there is Ruth." It was someone from our subdivision that we walk with occasionally and had no idea they were into nudism. Likewise, they did not know about us. Anyway, it has certainly expanded our friendship. It wasn't at all uncomfortable, just a little surprising - you know, kind of caught us off guard. We just went over and talked to them and have enjoyed each other's company evewry time we are at the resort and have gotten together at our home too. We are glad we ran into them and found out. We'll never worry about it happening again.

Would just add that this is how much we do not know about our neighbors, I wish these situations would happen more often, weel done, and good for you.

This post was edited

Over the years there have been a few occasions of encountering friends or acquaintances nude without having acknowledged their preference of the lifestyle. Very casual situation, when everyone involved is nude, it bring equality. Situations where some are nude, some dressed may bear some more awkward undertones.

Besides, I still think posting in forum and chatting should require certain amount of words/characters in one's profile. It gives a strange feeling of a peeping tom when people post OP like here and insinuate it should be something special and between the lines one can read there is a sort of kicks in coming in answers for the op.

This post was edited

Over the years there have been a few occasions of encountering friends or acquaintances nude without having acknowledged their preference of the lifestyle. Very casual situation, when everyone involved is nude, it bring equality. Situations where some are nude, some dressed may bear some more awkward undertones.Besides, I still think posting in forum and chatting should require certain amount of words/characters in one's profile. It gives a strange feeling of a peeping tom when people post OP like here and insinuate it should be something special and between the lines one can read there is a sort of kicks in coming in answers for the op.
Agreed. Great question nonetheless.

This post was edited

What is it with these no profile people? If you can post on the forum you can build a profile
The way I interpret this is that some nude-curious folks may come by and post questions that wil help ease their discomfort regarding adopting the nudist lifestyle. There is also the possibility they are pervs. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but eventually yes I'd start questiioning thier intentions if they keep posting and never fill out their profile or post any pics.

It would be useful if there where a manadory profile entry that showed someone's nudity status as Full-time nudist, Part-time nudist, home-nudist, closet-nudist or nude-curious.
If we can have bi-curious under sex-orientation why not nude-curious under a new profile entry?

This post was edited

What is it with these no profile people? If you can post on the forum you can build a profile
The way I interpret this is that some nude-curious folks may come by and post questions that wil help ease their discomfort regarding adopting the nudist lifestyle. There is also the possibility they are pervs. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but eventually yes I'd start questiioning thier intentions if they keep posting and never fill out their profile or post any pics.
It would be useful if there where a manadory profile entry that showed someone's nudity status as Full-time nudist, Part-time nudist, home-nudist, closet-nudist or nude-curious.
If we can have bi-curious under sex-orientation why not nude-curious under a new profile entry?

Brilliant!

This post was edited

I like the idea, more interested in the status of people WRT to there nudist lifestyle then thier sexual orentation. I say replace the orentation with nudist status.

This post was edited