RE:Mowing the lawn nude

Unfortunately, Im not brave enough to do my front yard nude, but during the summer I regularly do my back yard nude, including trimming the fence! There was one time one of the gates blew open. I just happened to turn around and notice! Had to walk all the way across and close it, I dont think anyone saw, but it did give me a laugh!

Do you ever mow the front yard in just shorts?
A long shirt and no shorts?

This post was edited

Unfortunately, Im not brave enough to do my front yard nude, but during the summer I regularly do my back yard nude, including trimming the fence! There was one time one of the gates blew open. I just happened to turn around and notice! Had to walk all the way across and close it, I dont think anyone saw, but it did give me a laugh!

Do you ever mow the front yard in just shorts?
A long shirt and no shorts?

This post was edited

Yes. I do that exclusively once its warm.

Do you ever mow the front yard in just shorts?A long shirt and no shorts?

This post was edited

Ive posted this pic elsewhere I belIeve. One of the pair I wear, front or back yard.

This post was edited

Ive posted this pic elsewhere I belIeve. One of the pair I wear, front or back yard.

Do you ever wear just a long shirt?

This post was edited

No. I havent. But if its warm enough for shorts, I have never really thought about just a long shirt. But who knows, maybe I will id the temp is warm enough for shorts but not quite warm enough for no shirt. Not a bad idea.

.Do you ever wear just a long shirt?

This post was edited

No. I havent. But if its warm enough for shorts, I have never really thought about just a long shirt. But who knows, maybe I will id the temp is warm enough for shorts but not quite warm enough for no shirt. Not a bad idea..Do you ever wear just a long shirt?

Am I correct that you often wear a long shirt and no shirt?

This post was edited

Image attached of the shorts full of holes that i wear for mowing the front lawn, the back lawn i usually mow naked weather permitting

This post was edited

Yes, you are correct., a lot of places. But it seemed you were asking about wearing only a long shirt when cutting the grass. My response was to that, I have not worn just a long shirt when mowing the yard. If it is warm enough to not wear a shirt, I will do just that.

Am I correct that you often wear a long shirt and no shirt?

This post was edited

Pretty cool Stan! I need a pair like that, for sure

Image attached of the shorts full of holes that i wear for mowing the front lawn, the back lawn i usually mow naked weather permitting

This post was edited