Mowing the lawn nude

I know this is a subject matter that gets posted up from time to time; but today as I couldn't make it to Byron Bay for World Naked Bike Ride, I stayed home and finally ticked this item off my bucket list of things to do nude!

And it was so liberating. The neighbours on one side have gone away on holidays (vacation) and the two other lots of neighbours were out for the day (being Sunday). My family had headed out and I let my wife know that I would be mowing the lawns nude...she said perhaps the back lawn only then hey!

So I headed out to my shed with only shoes and a hat on. Got my electric mower out and just did the lawn nude. I then got my electric edger out and went around doing the edges. I must confess I did not do the front lawn nor the street nature strip nude, but with only a pair of shorts. One of my neighbours returned during this period and I just gave them a big wave and a smile; and imagined what it'd be like if public nudity was legal.

I sort of feel that doing something so labouring is part of the liberation. Just being unclad and free from the heat building clothing that I would normally wear was such a joy.

This topic was edited
RE:Mowing the lawn nude

I have a lawn service but I do all my pool cleaning and maintenance nude.

This post was edited

So I headed out to my shed with only shoes and a hat on. Got my electric mower out and just did the lawn nude. I then got my electric edger out and went around doing the edges. I must confess I did not do the front lawn nor the street nature strip nude, but with only a pair of shorts. One of my neighbours returned during this period and I just gave them a big wave and a smile; and imagined what it'd be like if public nudity was legal.

Over the years here in my rural home, I have planted quite a bit of landscape including bamboo that has created enough privacy that I have can mow about half of my 3/4 acre lawn in the buff. I do sometimes donald duck if the temp is cool, but am still bare from waist down. I even had a nudist house guest who mowed part of my front lawn in the buff. I thanked him for his service but did have him put something on to finish out by the road. Any chore down naked is less work.

This post was edited

You are exactly right about mowing the yard nude; it is so much more enjoyable. The area I keep mowed is probably 2-3 acres of actual grass & another acre of weeds & brush to keep tamed. I can mow about 2/3rds of it nude and shorts or long pants for the rest. When you start weed whacking brush with briars, long pants is the only way to go. I hope to one day be able to do about 90% nude but that will be all. There is a small strip out by the road with no cover that Ill never be able to mow nude but thats about it. May everyones hedges grow quickly & thick and bring forth that wonderful all over privacy!

This post was edited

Prior to having a weekly lawn maintenance service, I mowed our back yard lawn naked once a week. I would use the weed eater as well. Because of the drought conditions here in our state, we took out the back lawn and put in an artificial turf putting green. Nowadays, I don't mow the backyard lawn, but we use the putting all time and it's a hit with family and guests.

This post was edited

Ive also mowed the backyard nude and can agree that it was better than doing it dressed. I just have to time it when adult daughter and granddaughters arent around.

This post was edited

Ive also mowed the backyard nude and can agree that it was better than doing it dressed. I just have to time it when adult daughter and granddaughters arent around.

Plus mowing nude reduces the chance of getting tan lines!

This post was edited

I also enjoy mowing the grass naked, as part of our garden is not so private i have to do that part when the neighbor's are out

This post was edited

When our girls were young and still into being nude at home and around us, they'd ask their mother, "why does dad always wear shorts to mow the front yard lawn but is naked in the backyard?" hahaha We took the time to explain several times why we weren't naked all the time, everywhere. They finally understood. Years later, they'd listen more to their friends than to their parents and they decided to stop being naked at home and around us.

When our girls had kids and would leave them here for us to watch, they all looked forward to using the pool and not having to put bathing suits on. The older kids to this day, mention that and how fun it was. They say that they ask themselves, "what changed? Why do we feel compelled to wear bathing suits when we don't have to?" We tell them that they will make that decision to go without when they are ready and it's the right time.

We still do a fair amount of yard work naked. We have so much privacy landscaping that needs trimming to maintain they privacy we desire. It's not mowing the lawn but equally as satisfying. With the outdoor shower, it makes getting hot and sweaty easy to rinse off.

This post was edited

Ive also mowed the backyard nude and can agree that it was better than doing it dressed. I just have to time it when adult daughter and granddaughters arent around.When our girls were young and still into being nude at home and around us, they'd ask their mother, "why does dad always wear shorts to mow the front yard lawn but is naked in the backyard?" hahaha We took the time to explain several times why we weren't naked all the time, everywhere. They finally understood. Years later, they'd listen more to their friends than to their parents and they decided to stop being naked at home and around us.When our girls had kids and would leave them here for us to watch, they all looked forward to using the pool and not having to put bathing suits on. The older kids to this day, mention that and how fun it was. They say that they ask themselves, "what changed? Why do we feel compelled to wear bathing suits when we don't have to?" We tell them that they will make that decision to go without when they are ready and it's the right time.We still do a fair amount of yard work naked. We have so much privacy landscaping that needs trimming to maintain they privacy we desire. It's not mowing the lawn but equally as satisfying. With the outdoor shower, it makes getting hot and sweaty easy to rinse off.

Ive been guilty of wrapping a towel around myself and turning on the hose outside of our fence to rinse off the mowing and the mower, havent had any reactions yet.
As far as the grand girls, they like to run around the backyard naked ( 3 &6) and I let them, Gigi and/or mom will ask them to put clothes on, I laugh and say whats the big deal, if I had know more about nudism when you kids were younger youd have no problem with it.

This post was edited

Ive also mowed the backyard nude and can agree that it was better than doing it dressed. I just have to time it when adult daughter and granddaughters arent around.When our girls were young and still into being nude at home and around us, they'd ask their mother, "why does dad always wear shorts to mow the front yard lawn but is naked in the backyard?" hahaha We took the time to explain several times why we weren't naked all the time, everywhere. They finally understood. Years later, they'd listen more to their friends than to their parents and they decided to stop being naked at home and around us.When our girls had kids and would leave them here for us to watch, they all looked forward to using the pool and not having to put bathing suits on. The older kids to this day, mention that and how fun it was. They say that they ask themselves, "what changed? Why do we feel compelled to wear bathing suits when we don't have to?" We tell them that they will make that decision to go without when they are ready and it's the right time.We still do a fair amount of yard work naked. We have so much privacy landscaping that needs trimming to maintain they privacy we desire. It's not mowing the lawn but equally as satisfying. With the outdoor shower, it makes getting hot and sweaty easy to rinse off.Ive been guilty of wrapping a towel around myself and turning on the hose outside of our fence to rinse off the mowing and the mower, havent had any reactions yet.As far as the grand girls, they like to run around the backyard naked ( 3 &6) and I let them, Gigi and/or mom will ask them to put clothes on, I laugh and say whats the big deal, if I had know more about nudism when you kids were younger youd have no problem with it.

I haven't done anything related to mowing or mower in the front yard nude, but I have retrieved the newspaper or mail and rearranged cars in the driveway. Haven't taked out the trash in a towel, concerned about slippage.

This post was edited