RE:The saddest thing on ENL...

... Is that when one of the sexiest girls on this site, Minti, posts her beautiful, sexy fully nude pics, even taken in incongruous places, only one third of those who look at them click on Like. So two thirds of the a**holes don't like them?It's the same score I get with my fully dressed pics. And I would accept that those get less because.. you know, it's a nudist site, why the hell would anyone post fully dressed pics.Which tells me that, me or Minti, dressed or fully nude, it's one third of members who can be bothered to click on Like. Which means we have completely failed to select gentlemen as members.

... and the lord said, "Forgive them for they know not... how to show their appreciation.

This post was edited

I was a member then one day I wasn't. I still get the feed for the forum discussion and can post, but not allowed to see any of the photos posted.I've requested membership again. Maybe then I can see media and be able to click like and comment.

We're in the same boat, friend. I don't even go here, I just like reading Flora's blog-posts and discussion topics. :)

This post was edited

It's however not difficult to be member of ENL. it's just that simply clicking on Join does not suffice if you are a guy - you need to contact a mod and convince her that you are a gentleman. And then, if you want to remain a member, you should not let three weeks pass without ever interacting. It's not difficult to click on Like a few times, our ladies are not THAT hard on the eye... Better yet, once a week a comment on a nice pic and a small text in the forum will make you a star...

Is this too demanding and restrictive?

This post was edited

Sounds fair to me, but I realised where the bar was set early on and was only to happy to fit in!

This post was edited

Why sad ? It may has the same score because even if you are in fully dress but it still equally pretty as my fully nude pic. I think it's not that bad.

This post was edited

I was a member then one day I wasn't. I still get the feed for the forum discussion and can post, but not allowed to see any of the photos posted.I've requested membership again. Maybe then I can see media and be able to click like and comment.

Access re- granted, or was removed due to inactivity, hopefully you'll be better second time round.. :)
Richie, male mod...

This post was edited