RE:TS ENL even stranger than TN ENL

True Richie. What you see when you look at me is a silly 3B... That's Big-Boobed Blonde of course... Unless you see an 83 yo bloke with a big belly and bad breath (that's a 5B). Who knows...

Wouldn't our lives be so much poorer if WYSI -always- WYG? Doesn't a bit of mystery and elegance add spice to our lives? You wouldn't want to wake up one morning near me and see my morning face, disheveled hair and unperfumed naked body now would you.

Especially if I'm a 5B, not a 3B.

This post was edited

True Richie. What you see when you look at me is a silly 3B... That's Big-Boobed Blonde of course... Unless you see an 83 yo bloke with a big belly and bad breath (that's a 5B). Who knows...Wouldn't our lives be so much poorer if WYSI -always- WYG? Doesn't a bit of mystery and elegance add spice to our lives? You wouldn't want to wake up one morning near me and see my morning face, disheveled hair and unperfumed naked body now would you.Especially if I'm a 5B, not a 3B.

Well if you're the fat belly, bad breath 58 bloke, you're right there, If its a disheveled hair and unperfumed naked body of the Flora from the photos, well now... that I would be very happy about!!

This post was edited

The Flora you see in pics has nothing to do with the morning Flora, who looks more like a beached whale - and not a fresh one, mind you.

This post was edited

No, beauty is way more fundamental than that.

This post was edited